Channels still down

Sorry Crystal. Seems like we're all making your life hell with this siptv app request. Still in the dark here and would appreciate a direct message also if you can be bothered.

Thank you

Sorry Crystal. Seems like we're all making your life hell with this siptv app request. Still in the dark here and would appreciate a direct message also if you can be bothered.

Thank you
It’s no problem! You guys know I love you all and would do anything to help any of you. Sending DM now. 😉

I have Aurora as my backup iptv. It is very similar to PDS Live because they used to be part of the same service before they split into two different services
Can you share the details for Aurora I would to like to try it. Thank you!

Service is down. Is a new url needed or is siptv required?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
For now..SIPTV is required as none of the server urls are working. I’ll DM you

Is anyone still having channels down even with the new app? I'm not getting anything anymore.
They are still working on the issue so unfortunately we don't know what stage they are in. If you are up, do not refresh or you will possibly lose your connection.

It is clearly an intermittent issue....3 hours ago my originally installed SIPTV app would not play any channels....now its playing many. So it seems we need to be patient and wait for the service to get back up to 100%.....

Back
Top Bottom