Games Masters IPTV

my account got terminated out of nowhere bill was paid is there a way to get my money back?

Mine did too. After numerous emails and after the sytem got back up they restored my account. If you just want that service going, put in a ticket through the billing department. If you want your money refunded, not sure but you could put in a ticket for that too. These guys seem decent but do get overwhelmed when the shit hits the fan.

Mine did too. After numerous emails and after the sytem got back up they restored my account. If you just want that service going, put in a ticket through the billing department. If you want your money refunded, not sure but you could put in a ticket for that too. These guys seem decent but do get overwhelmed when the shit hits the fan.
good advice..................

I'm not getting service on tvmate. Can someone please help me login
The service is working although the EPG seems gone again. Make sure your credentials/login information are accurate with no random spaces etc...

Working fine here as far as service. Most stations on the EPG saying no information but not totally out . Tivimate

Why don't they give you the correct server url?

I got my credentials emailed and they had the server 'mains.services' but it's supposed to be 'mains.services:2086'

Why don't they actually tell me that??

I just need to pay my bill so that my service can be restored. I didn't get a bill this month and can't log in because I'm being rerouted to pdslive.

Anyone else able to assist with the info on how to get into our accounts and pay invoices? I usually get an email early in the month but nothing so far and i can not log into any of my apps.

Back
Top Bottom