PlayersKlub Forum

Hi all,
I've been using PlayersKlub what seem like almost a year now. I'm still trying to understand this whole IPTV stuff. I know they went through some payment issues over the last few months. Because of that I learned a bit about Bitcoin. Can someone briefly explain this "discord link" and should I be requesting one if I'm current on my payments? Still using the TPK v3, however been giving me some issues lately.

Hi all,
I've been using PlayersKlub what seem like almost a year now. I'm still trying to understand this whole IPTV stuff. I know they went through some payment issues over the last few months. Because of that I learned a bit about Bitcoin. Can someone briefly explain this "discord link" and should I be requesting one if I'm current on my payments? Still using the TPK v3, however been giving me some issues lately.
so playersclub closed down. and changed their name IPTV Close Down as Players Klub users to find out service no more - Husham.com News

The new service is now called Game masters and TOP Dog
The discord link is to join them in their new IPTV service chat room.
Unfortunately, The discord link cant be shared publicly (as per the request of the GAME Masters IPTV Company ) and want only to be sent privately between users.

Forum for usual questions and FAQ I submited in their new section Game Master IPTV Forum

so playersclub closed down. and changed their name IPTV Close Down as Players Klub users to find out service no more - Husham.com News

The new service is now called Game masters and TOP Dog
The discord link is to join them in their new IPTV service chat room.
Unfortunately, The discord link cant be shared publicly (as per the request of the GAME Masters IPTV Company ) and want only to be sent privately between users.

Forum for usual questions and FAQ I submited in their new section Game Master IPTV Forum
Understood....I am now paying Gamemasters monthly. Does that get me a discord link?

Info on Playersklub updates will be posted here

I was in the discord. I asked 1 question about if anyone else’s tv wouldn’t sign in and was muted instantly while everyone is flooding the discord with irrelevant information. I didn’t want to have to go and sift through all of that. Thus me asking. Someone else blatantly asks the same question and the same account that muted me answered him without muting. I messaged him and said “you muted me but not that guy? you are just like your profile pic *a clown*”. I was given a warning. Which was fine I wasn’t going to message him. He decides to then tag me in a message about DM’ing him. I reacted to it in discord and was going to leave it at that. I have been using TPK/Gmasterpanel for almost if not over a year. The only way to find anything is through the discord. If that wasn’t abuse of power then idk. But I apologize. If anything just make it so I am mute and can’t send anything, I run a discord server I know you can change the permission per individual. I’d like to know when my service will be back up. That’s all I wanted from the start. That’s crazy that whoever feels the need to flex on discord. I do apologize and will not send anything anymore in it. That was like the 2nd time I’ve ever sent anything in there.

the moderator was “Irishgold”. There was no need to kick me, as there’s plenty of people way older who were asking and saying the most irrelevant things but yet nothing was said or done like that

Last edited:
Hello, I was wondering do I have to make a new account to use gamemasters? I was a member of TPK but now my login info doesnt work for gmaster apk

Back
Top Bottom