PlayersKlub Forum

husham

Doctor
Staff member
Info on Playersklub updates will be posted here

Jpowell

I'm the players klub subscriber from Mauritius Island. Players klub iptvis missing on my TV. When will it be possible to get it back? Thank you.

husham

Doctor
Staff member
I'm the players klub subscriber from Mauritius Island. Players klub iptvis missing on my TV. When will it be possible to get it back? Thank you.
hope that info helps you

Jpowell

I just changed the url I got players klub back but only 1940 live channels and zero vod. Do I need to renew my subscription?

husham

Doctor
Staff member
Just confirmed .. the VOD is gone from players klub.. they are trying to bring back their Live TV service for the moment the VOD is gone..
I dont think they will bring it back for a while now

Jpowell

Just confirmed .. the VOD is gone from players klub.. they are trying to bring back their Live TV service for the moment the VOD is gone..
I dont think they will bring it back for a while now
OK. Thanks.

husham

Doctor
Staff member
OK. Thanks.
Update from Playersklub
============
More and more people are getting in trouble for hosting VOD so that is why it was removed. its not worth the high risk to provide it so please do not ask if it will be coming back. the answer is NO!
thank you for your support and hope TPK brings you joy! heart
===============

yes confirmed for sure. VOD is gone forever now
if you are after VOD try some of the APKs here - https://forum.husham.com/threads/list-of-working-apks-iptv-movie-tv-shows.123/

husham

Doctor
Staff member
Husham.com will release big news on playersklub users before next week starts

bloefelld

Yes, we all must be on Discord to be in tune to the tpk changes with the times.