VW Streamz VOD Service - $6 per month - Content Updated Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's in charge of that damn VW Streamz? Been trying all day to access my account. No one replies, I did a forgot password thing, and I also paid again. Can someone who knows someone, who knows someone, wake the guy or gal up, from the couch in their mom's basement? Let's roll!

Last contact I had was Nov. 2nd. I had to wipe my box, and my phone got messed up, so the morons at U-Break-I-Fix, factory reset my phone, and lost the folder with my saved iptv info. I was dumb and left my SD card in the phone I traded in.

Who's in charge of that damn VW Streamz? Been trying all day to access my account. No one replies, I did a forgot password thing, and I also paid again. Can someone who knows someone, who knows someone, wake the guy or gal up, from the couch in their mom's basement? Let's roll!
Make sure you are posting on the right thread to get the proper attention you need. This thread is about Plex Share and you are complaining about the IPTV service.

I think this was already sorted. You ordered for a Plex Share but wanted an IPTV service instead. Our team already resolved your concern. If you still have issues, better contact us thru discord to assist your further. Thanks!
yes my issue has been sorted out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom