🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement

VW Streamz VOD Service - $6 per month - Content Updated Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, see you've sent a few DMs, not sure how you're dealing with the order of DMs so thought I'd mention I am still interested and have a Plex account which is set up on my phone app also. Username same as this forum if that's any use. Many thanks.
 
Sure send the invite!!!
VOD-OCT-2020.png
 
Hello, i received the username and password, however, how can i use it? i tried to create a m3u list but i'm not sure that's correct
 
Who's in charge of that damn VW Streamz? Been trying all day to access my account. No one replies, I did a forgot password thing, and I also paid again. Can someone who knows someone, who knows someone, wake the guy or gal up, from the couch in their mom's basement? Let's roll!
 
Last contact I had was Nov. 2nd. I had to wipe my box, and my phone got messed up, so the morons at U-Break-I-Fix, factory reset my phone, and lost the folder with my saved iptv info. I was dumb and left my SD card in the phone I traded in.
 
Who's in charge of that damn VW Streamz? Been trying all day to access my account. No one replies, I did a forgot password thing, and I also paid again. Can someone who knows someone, who knows someone, wake the guy or gal up, from the couch in their mom's basement? Let's roll!
Make sure you are posting on the right thread to get the proper attention you need. This thread is about Plex Share and you are complaining about the IPTV service.
 
I think this was already sorted. You ordered for a Plex Share but wanted an IPTV service instead. Our team already resolved your concern. If you still have issues, better contact us thru discord to assist your further. Thanks!
yes my issue has been sorted out
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top