Update pdslive

rsantac142

Information​

CLOSE

View Ticket #580396​

REPLY CLOSE​

Subject: new url?
Posted by DIplayer . on Tuesday, February 14th, 2023 (14:43) Operator
we have had a major meltdown of 2 main panels today and all service is offline due to this. the streamteam to fix this updated at 3am cst that their panels to even start the main repair are still locked up and are trying to gain access to fix and bring service back online, they would not give me a eta as to when panel one or panel 2 would be functional again due to the point that their access to fix it is blocked. i am the only ticket support agent and have my hands full with 750 tickets and still growing but will eventually get back to you sometime today.
update: I as working in tickets have found that the BOT sporadically is not doing the scripts job so subscriptions are getting terminated when sending in tickets automatically, also noted and reported at 745am cst to the streamteam that pdslive portal has crashed and that the terminate and recreate function no longer is operational. owners and developers are aware of this but it is not a priority atm. fyi the bot may or may not terminate your account responding to tickets throughout the day.
it is best at this point to wait it out till the BOT is repaired and service is noted on your side. if your subscription becomes terminated i cannot do anything to recreate the account for you because of the BOT
Thank You for your support!

I tried to log in and service is down. Not sure I understand when...you are shutout by the BOT.... I created a Ticket last night and got the BOT normal automated reply....so does that mean when service is restored my acct is now Terminated...and I will need Support to create a New acct for me?

So at this point we need to wait, i won't send out any more help tickets, i don't want to lose my very old account of $5

I tried to log in and service is down. Not sure I understand when...you are shutout by the BOT.... I created a Ticket last night and got the BOT normal automated reply....so does that mean when service is restored my acct is now Terminated...and I will need Support to create a New acct for me?
I've closed down any open ticket as a precaution don't want any bot to cancel my subscription, as if right now my account is under active status

It now appears they have shutdown the client area Portal so users won't create Tickets. I did get a personalized reply from my ticket from last night and agent did reply the issue of the BOT terminating accts...but did not say that had taken place with my acct. So I will take it I am still active and wait for the service to resolve the issues

It now appears they have shutdown the client area Portal so users won't create Tickets. I did get a personalized reply from my ticket from last night and agent did reply the issue of the BOT terminating accts...but did not say that had taken place with my acct. So I will take it I am still active and wait for the service to resolve the issues
Probably it crash, now that more people are waking up to a no service spinning wheel frustrating thing..
I still have access to website, closed down any open ticket

The BOT would have sent a response that your account is terminated. If you did not receive your account is terminated response, you're good to go.

Please send new URL. Best service we have had in years and hoping to continue using.

If you can try to closed down any open ticket, bot can can cancel ur subscription.
yea, I would if I could log into pdslive, but that's down now as well. Thanks for the heads up! I'm hoping this service comes back soon, i've had for a very long time and it's the best one out there that I'm aware of.

I can get the original link to work using perfect player on my phone. But still nothing using tivi on the TV. Not sure if that's just a fluke or what.

I'm back up. It seems though that as soon as I submitted a ticket and they auto responded that now I can't access the billing portal and now it is down. I have 2 separate accounts and both portals are down.

Back
Top Bottom