Unable to rewind or fast forward Tivimate recordings

ratt57

All of the recordings I'm making with Tivimate will not respond to the fast-forward or rewind controls. I'm only able to pause them. Is anyone else encountering this, and if so, does anyone have a solution?

dude i been asking for help on this on my android box no one is helpful here at all tivimate sucks when it comers to recording on curtain drives and devices

Well, that sucks. The strange thing is that the first couple of recordings I made on Tivimate didn't have this issue.

I don't understand why Tivimate itself doesn't have any kind of technical support or forum.

Thanks, but I'm already a member of this reddit forum. I've posted about the recording issue on the TiviMate section and never got a response either.

Last edited:
Well, that sucks. The strange thing is that the first couple of recordings I made on Tivimate didn't have this issue.

I don't understand why Tivimate itself doesn't have any kind of technical support or forum.
Hi I'm using tivimate on android and this is what i do, get your recording playing, then click ok on the remote, the icons for pause, rw, and ff appear on screen, press the right or left button on the remote depending on what you want to do, then press ok, then press the right or left button, one press is about 10 second or long press keeps going.

Hi I'm using tivimate on android and this is what i do, get your recording playing, then click ok on the remote, the icons for pause, rw, and ff appear on screen, press the right or left button on the remote depending on what you want to do, then press ok, then press the right or left button, one press is about 10 second or long press keeps going.
Thanks, I'll try that out.

Has anyone had any success with this ffwd\rw issue on recorded programs?
i have one one Tivimate installed on a Xaomi Android TV-box and I also have Tivimate installed direct to an Android TV and the ffwd\rw result is the same.

I tried using the 'open in external player' option and it worked once or twice but mostly it doesn't work.

No tivimate is not programed for rewinding live tv like a dvr when you record and go back and watch it rewind and ff works fine

Has anyone had any success with this ffwd\rw issue on recorded programs?
i have one one Tivimate installed on a Xaomi Android TV-box and I also have Tivimate installed direct to an Android TV and the ffwd\rw result is the same.

I tried using the 'open in external player' option and it worked once or twice but mostly it doesn't work.
Read my answer in the above post

I read your answer., my position is unchanged - once recorded, the programs fast forward and rewind do not wrk on either of my tv set-ups.

try programming your remote through the setting in tivimate, or reinstalling tivimate. I have a A95X Max and don't have any problems using their remote or the i25 Rii mini remote.

Back
Top Bottom