TiviMatest Forum for https://tivimates.com

There’s no way to access TiviMate Companion on an IPhone. If you have a friend who has an Android phone..you could ask them to let you use their phone to get the apk and set up your account.
If not..you will need a Windows PC then. Download BlueStacks to your Windows PC from here and install: BlueStacks - Plus qu'un Émulateur Android, Rapide et Sécurisé
It’s bluestacks.com or click the link above.
Sign in to the Google Play Store. Search for TiviMate Companion. Install. Open the apk and create an account. Don’t forget the username and password you make the account with. They will be your login credentials to unlock the Premium in the TiviMate apk on your tv. Buy the subscription. The companion apk does not need to be installed on your tv. You only need it to purchase your subscription. It’s $4.99 🇺🇸 per year for 5 devices.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I will Try it thanks

secons problem : I can not type the , @‚ in the app on my TV if I want write my email in username field.

I will Try it thanks

secons problem : I can not type the , @‚ in the app on my TV if I want write my email in username field.
I replied in your message with Husham earlier how to do that. Check your messages above. 😉👍

There’s no way to access TiviMate Companion on an IPhone. If you have a friend who has an Android phone..you could ask them to let you use their phone to get the apk and set up your account.
If not..you will need a Windows PC then. Download BlueStacks to your Windows PC from here and install: BlueStacks - Plus qu'un Émulateur Android, Rapide et Sécurisé
It’s bluestacks.com or click the link above.
Sign in to the Google Play Store. Search for TiviMate Companion. Install. Open the apk and create an account. Don’t forget the username and password you make the account with. They will be your login credentials to unlock the Premium in the TiviMate apk on your tv. Buy the subscription. The companion apk does not need to be installed on your tv. You only need it to purchase your subscription. It’s $4.99 🇺🇸 per year for 5 devices.
Hope this helps.
Thanks for refreshing my memory. That’s exactly what I did. I used my wife’s android phone to access googles play store and then TiviMate Companion to buy Premium. Sorry for the previous misinformation. The mind ain’t what it used to be 😳

In tivimate companion on windows pc I can only log in and can not creat a account!!!!!!

It is not possible to creat a account!!!
in tivimate companion you can only manage your account with your Login

It is not possible to creat a account!!!
in tivimate companion you can only manage your account with your Login
You don’t have a buy subscription page after creating your account?

Put in the username and password you would like to use and login. Remember what you put in.

This thread is getting too long. We should continue it in the message instead.

cannot open tivimate after adding url m3u

Attachments

• 93898B0C-F20A-417A-B640-D52DA7B684BB.jpeg
    93898B0C-F20A-417A-B640-D52DA7B684BB.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • 6389804B-97BC-4EC0-8D4F-898803EDD580.jpeg
    6389804B-97BC-4EC0-8D4F-898803EDD580.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
cannot open tivimate after adding url m3u
What device is this?

Try to.uninstall
And if install again

Also the URL you are adding
Try to avoid URL. And add the service via.xtreme in insteaf

Information for Tivimate IPTV Player
My tivimate search feature crashes (goes to home page) on my android 10.0 lonyi box 4 ram 64 bit it aka it does not let me search for specific movie titles how do I fix this? I already reinstalled it same issue so?

My tivimate search feature crashes (goes to home page) on my android 10.0 lonyi box 4 ram 64 bit it aka it does not let me search for specific movie titles how do I fix this? I already reinstalled it same issue so?
What version of tivimate are you using?

Back
Top Bottom