TiviMatest Forum for https://tivimates.com

i have just unlocked and all channels have stopped working in all my apps im getting error code 401 what does that mean

please can you dm me
If you have an old password try that I went on mine earlier it wasn’t working so I figured I’d try I don’t know why the old password that I still had put the old password inAnd the service started working but I was not getting any code mine is on a smart TV android

Is there a particular settings or EPG playlist that would keep the tv guide updated. I use to see the information for the channels but I haven't in a few days. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Old post , but never answered ... So ... There are several choices in the settings on how often it updates .

Hi, is there an issue with tivimate? I’m in the UK and GSE on my iPad is working but tivimate is not on the firestick. Any ideas?

Hi, is there an issue with tivimate? I’m in the UK and GSE on my iPad is working but tivimate is not on the firestick. Any ideas?
What error are you getting.
I'm using tivimate and everything working

Also make sure the playlist updated form the setting

awesome darth maul GIF

i have just unlocked and all channels have stopped working in all my apps im getting error code 401 what does that mean
The 401 Unauthorized error is an HTTP status code that means the page you were trying to access cannot be loaded until you first log in with a valid user ID and password. If you have just logged in and received the 401 Unauthorized error, it means that the credentials you entered were invalid for some reason.

You need to pay for the premium service from TiviMate Companion, a stand alone app on google play, to unlock Premium functionality of TiviMate IPTV.

You need to pay for the premium service from TiviMate Companion, a stand alone app on google play, to unlock Premium functionality of TiviMate IPTV.
Ok, but Tivimate tell me to go to google pay and pay it there, and that’s not working. So, it’s that the only payment method you have? Sorry for my bad English.

Ok, but Tivimate tell me to go to google pay and pay it there, and that’s not working. So, it’s that the only payment method you have? Sorry for my bad English.
It depends on what device you are using. If you are using an Amazon device..you MUST purchase it thru TiviMate Companion. If you are using a device other than Amazon’s..you can purchase it thru the Google Play Store. You must have an account with Google Play Store with a valid payment option registered to purchase it there.

Last edited:
Hi
1. I can not find Tivimate companion on my Smart TV google play. Where can I install it on my tv to get premium? The only android device is my sony TV
2. in tivimate app I cann‘t type the ,@‚ in username field. So I can never do login.
can anybodey help me!!!

I had the same problem and signed up on my phone. If your phone is android, you can access the google play store, sign in using your gmail name & Password and search for it there.

I had the same problem and signed up on my phone. If your phone is android, you can access the google play store, sign in using your gmail name & Password and search for it there.
Talk to him , he has iphone unfortuntley

Talk to him , he has iphone unfortuntley
I had to sign up on my iPhone. Trying to remember how I did it. I think I went to google chrome and googled “google play store”. When they came up, I searched for TiviMate Companion and signed up for premium. I hope that works for you you.

Back
Top Bottom