Tivimate recording issues

joker1973

Hi Guys,
I'm a newbie so please forgive me if any of this is a repeat for you.
I am having issues with the Recording feature on Tivimate. It will start recording but stop after 25 to 30 seconds. I am using a Firestick 4k with external USB using OTG cable.
any advice to resolve is much appreciated

Hi Guys,
I'm a newbie so please forgive me if any of this is a repeat for you.
I am having issues with the Recording feature on Tivimate. It will start recording but stop after 25 to 30 seconds. I am using a Firestick 4k with external USB using OTG cable.
any advice to resolve is much appreciated
what is the path to the folder you've assigned in tivimate settings?

/storage/name of my USB/Android/Recording

i created the folder labeled recording using EXPLORE file manager on my Firestick 4k

to me that looks alright tho i wonder about name of device in the path but im guessing you named it during setup. maybe just restart everything??

I record to USB drive with Tivi mate installed directly onto my Android TV (no Firestick or Android TV Box) .. I also get recordings cutting out after 25-30secs .. and sometimes it records for quite a bit longer?

It nearly always cuts out at some point.

I record to USB drive with Tivi mate installed directly onto my Android TV (no Firestick or Android TV Box) .. I also get recordings cutting out after 25-30secs .. and sometimes it records for quite a bit longer?

It nearly always cuts out at some point.
thats probably because of buffering, apparently it stops recording when buffering occurs. is the tv on the whole time?

i have seen many people referencing recording issues is due to not having 2 sources. What exactly does that mean? My providers say they allow 2 connections but i am not sure if this the same thing. i got Tivimate to record but only when i am not watching tv.

watching and recording the same channel uses 2 connections

I am the same as Joker1973 - I am able to record but not able to watch and record the same channel - I can record but only when TV is off.
I am also not able to watch another channel while recording.

Is there any special set up required? my provider allows 2 connections.

Also, i started getting - httpdatasourceexception- error when loading TiviMate
any idea what this is?

I know I have to regularily re enter the path to the recording folder because its ip address changes, probably because i've unplugged my modem. As for that error I dont really know but try unpluging modem and device and clearing cache

Back
Top Bottom