Tivimate native recording format?

Hey guys! Im new to this site. I am not new to the IPTV Service and the fire stick device I use. I have been trying for quite awhile now to record programs from my IPTV service through TIVIMATE on to a USB device plugged in to my FIRESTICK. The other option I tried was to setup a NETWORK through my Mac and record to my MAC HDD. If ANYONE out there could help me out with this that would be great.

Thanks

Paul

I bought 3 Ports USB OTG Hub for Fire Stick 4k max(with os 7.1 along with a 128 G 3.1 usb, set the usb as external storage(with a folder setup for recordings). Then just go to record settings in tivimate and save to the folder you created on the usb. The usb can then be used in a computer to watch the recordings.

I bought 3 Ports USB OTG Hub for Fire Stick 4k max(with os 7.1 along with a 128 G 3.1 usb, set the usb as external storage(with a folder setup for recordings). Then just go to record settings in tivimate and save to the folder you created on the usb. The usb can then be used in a computer to watch the recordings.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom