TiviMate EPG Source

Joey

Good evening,

Tivimate Premium TV guide displays no information for every channel. I've deleted cache, updated EPG, restarted device, and not having any luck. Does anyone have recommended EPG source that came out when tivimate had a bug with the new update

Attachments

• WIN_20230403_22_05_08_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230403_22_05_08_Pro.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 16
Good evening,

Tivimate Premium TV guide displays no information for every channel. I've deleted cache, updated EPG, restarted device, and not having any luck. Does anyone have recommended EPG source that came out when tivimate had a bug with the new update
There is no issue with 4.7.x and EPG. The EPG is provided by your vendor and is at fault. Are you logging in to your sub with xtream code?

I have the latest version installed. Crystal was on a thread and sent DM to others with the url they are suggesting we use. I think that is what I need

I have the latest version installed. Crystal was on a thread and sent DM to others with the url they are suggesting we use. I think that is what I need
I DM’d you the link

Your message did not refer to a particular service or thread you knew about. I assume it's all sorted out now.

Your message did not refer to a particular service or thread you knew about. I assume it's all sorted out now.

For Apollo users without an EPG..use this link:

My original DM included sensitive material but the link itself is public.

Guidexml doesn't work for me:(
You would need to add it to your EPG list as a source.
Then try assigning that EPG source for your Apollo playlist. Set it to priority. See if that helps.

Have had nothing but grief since the last Tivimate update
I run Ghost and Apollo as IPTV
They take turns screwing up they either disappear completely or the EPG reports No Information
Yesterday Ghost was gone completely Apollo had full EPG back
Today I was able to add Ghost back in but neither has EPG working
Will soon have to look for Tivimate replacement sad because it has been good up to now
Any previous problems where always fixed quickly but this has been ongoing since the update.

Have had nothing but grief since the last Tivimate update
I run Ghost and Apollo as IPTV
They take turns screwing up they either disappear completely or the EPG reports No Information
Yesterday Ghost was gone completely Apollo had full EPG back
Today I was able to add Ghost back in but neither has EPG working
Will soon have to look for Tivimate replacement sad because it has been good up to now
Any previous problems where always fixed quickly but this has been ongoing since the update.
If you truly believe that the update to the app is causing your issues..then delete the app and download the previous version 4.6.1

Tivimate Downloader Code:
4.6.1: 278077

Then don’t update the app until a newer version than 4.7.0 is released.

My provider has been nothing but rude when I have asked for support for EPG going down every couple of days. Any suggestions? Deeply regret using them now, but paid for the year.

Back
Top Bottom