Super mega down and no response from support

TheWootang

So my streams went down Sunday and I've updated the M3U on Tivimate, I've also tried updating my password for The SIPTV app and nothing works. I opened a ticket, but after 48 hours of no response it auto closes. Kinda sucks that I just paid, but should I just find someone else? I've been with them for years and usually get a response. Thanks in advance!

So my streams went down Sunday and I've updated the M3U on Tivimate, I've also tried updating my password for The SIPTV app and nothing works. I opened a ticket, but after 48 hours of no response it auto closes. Kinda sucks that I just paid, but should I just find someone else? I've been with them for years and usually get a response. Thanks in advance!
They have been having issues with their website. It was down earlier and it’s back up again. Try opening another ticket or check and see if you have finally got a response.

Supermega.Vision is not working. The payment portal is hard to get in because it keeps freezing up and the services has been down for days. I already opened up 8 tickets and still no responce from a Person. Its always the same automated responce saying fixed and if i still have problems, type bump. I wrote Bump tons of times and i am still waiting since last week. Its a Joke. Supermega is down but if you pay in the PDSlive portal, your service is mostlikely up. I dont understand how different they are since the url to stream is the same in the app configuration.

Supermega.Vision is not working. The payment portal is hard to get in because it keeps freezing up and the services has been down for days. I already opened up 8 tickets and still no responce from a Person. Its always the same automated responce saying fixed and if i still have problems, type bump. I wrote Bump tons of times and i am still waiting since last week. Its a Joke. Supermega is down but if you pay in the PDSlive portal, your service is mostlikely up. I dont understand how different they are since the url to stream is the same in the app configuration.
I sent you a DM

My brother has had the same problem with supermega vision site too. He just paid for his service on the 6th it was auto payed but his credentials don't work either and no response also. Don't understand just like you. What can he do? It sucks because he has had the service for ever.

I sent you a DM
My brother has had the same problem with supermega vision site too. He just paid for his service on the 6th it was auto payed but his credentials don't work either and no response also. Don't understand just like you. What can he do? It sucks because he has had the service for ever.

I’ll DM you

my service is down and website says I don’t have an account. I’ve been with PDS Live/Gamers for 6-7 years. And I usually get a response from my tickets but this time nothing.

Service went down 2 weeks ago saying invalid url no support from super mega vision and can't access website

Service went down 2 weeks ago saying invalid url no support from super mega vision and can't access website
The website is up. Is your service working in the SIPTV app? If not..your issue is account related.

May I get the url for inop supermega vision ? I have 3 family members who went down and none can get in touch with supermega ! Mine is the only one that is up ! Theirs are all showing paid and active !

May I get the url for inop supermega vision ? I have 3 family members who went down and none can get in touch with supermega ! Mine is the only one that is up ! Theirs are all showing paid and active !
DM sent

Back
Top Bottom