Super mega down and no response from support

My brother paid his SuperMega about 5 days ago, and it's still now working. It shows that he is paid up for three months and active, but it's not working. The only response from a support ticket is from an autobot saying that the account has been reset. However, it's still not working. Any news or advice?

My account on super mega is paid and says it’s active but it doesn’t work. Says I’m still expired on the app, I tried to create multiple tickets and haven’t gotten a response from a real person.. idk what to do.

Yeah, last month around the same time this IPTV did it to me too! Then I contact them repeatedly and keep typing “Bump” and all I get are repeated auto emails with my credentials. So idk what’s going on. Doesn’t work on cellular, behind a VPN or even without a VPN. Hate to cancel my service but I can’t keep using them and then have to pay for another service for a month because they are having issues!

Having a similar issue. I paid for my invoice on the 17th but shows my service expired on the 25th today. Tried making a ticket and bumped it via Supermega but no response and service still not working.

Pdslive is taking over Supermega.vision. If your bill is due on supermega, Do not continue to pay on supermega. Go to the mother site which is now Pdslive and order the 9.99 plan. Open up a ticket and let them know you are a existing Supermega subscriber. Tell them how many lines you are paying for and they will Honor it. Pdslive is Dissolving supermega effective immediatley. If your bill is not due in Supermega, continue to use it until its close to expiration and the open up a account with Pdslive, The new owners

Pdslive is taking over Supermega.vision. If your bill is due on supermega, Do not continue to pay on supermega. Go to the mother site which is now Pdslive and order the 9.99 plan. Open up a ticket and let them know you are a existing Supermega subscriber. Tell them how many lines you are paying for and they will Honor it. Pdslive is Dissolving supermega effective immediatley. If your bill is not due in Supermega, continue to use it until its close to expiration and the open up a account with Pdslive, The new owners
I can CONFIRM that what Mcnice said is TRUE. My billing portal was supermega.vision and as of right now it (the billing portal) is still down and appears down for good. I followed mcnice's instructions to the letter and had no issues. PDSLive was able to find what I had with Supermega and they honored the pricing. It's a good thing I saw his post because I too renew every month on the 1st.

Do you know if this works for GameMasters too?

Just found this thread. My Gamers account is showing "Expired, Your account has expired" the same day as I received the Payment receipt for service? My password no longer works and the reset button doesn't work either? Do I do as listed above? Suggestions?

I can CONFIRM that what Mcnice said is TRUE. My billing portal was supermega.vision and as of right now it (the billing portal) is still down and appears down for good. I followed mcnice's instructions to the letter and had no issues. PDSLive was able to find what I had with Supermega and they honored the pricing. It's a good thing I saw his post because I too renew every month on the 1st.
Hi, My SuperMega account was paid in full on Oct 26 and we had service until Nov 1st at 6pm EDST, now I just got the log in screen and even though i can log into SuperMega and my service is showing active, they are not responding to tickets. I can sign into PDSLive with my SuperMega credentials but of course I have no service with them, but I am a bit nervous to follow Mcnice's instructions to leave SuperMega and come over

Hi, My SuperMega account was paid in full on Oct 26 and we had service until Nov 1st at 6pm EDST, now I just got the log in screen and even though i can log into SuperMega and my service is showing active, they are not responding to tickets. I can sign into PDSLive with my SuperMega credentials but of course I have no service with them, but I am a bit nervous to follow Mcnice's instructions to leave SuperMega and come over
I have since receive a response from SuperMega and now I have moved over to PDSLive per their instructions, Radio204 and Mcnice are 100% correct

I don't know. I'm glad you got response, my emails to them bounce back as undeliverable. It all seems a little sketchy. If PDSLive has indeed taken over, why don't they have the customer information already and why didn't they notify anyone of the change?

I have since receive a response from SuperMega and now I have moved over to PDSLive per their instructions, Radio204 and Mcnice are 100% correct
I'm going through the same thing. Haven't heard back in a week. Just posted another ticket on SuperMegaVisions site. I'm active and both my players say I have the wrong login credentials. Guess I have to wait as well.

Back
Top Bottom