SSIPTV- Removed from Samsung TV

husham

Doctor
Staff member
Recently Samsung removed the smart IPTV app in early June 2019, I created an article to go through the process warning everyone to not to rest your TV and how you can install it manually. However, this left the Crowd favourite APP SS-IPTV out of the loop. And it was sad that I didn't an article sooner, but today I will go through the steps with everyone to install SS-IPTV manually to your TV

Video Guide to see how to put back SS-IPTV in your Samsung TV

A Full guide and download on how to put SS-IPTV or SSIPTV back to your TV - use this link https://www.husham.com/samsung-removes-ss-iptv-do-not-rest-the-tv/

COYS

Recently Samsung removed the smart IPTV app in early June 2019, I created an article to go through the process warning everyone to not to rest your TV and how you can install it manually. However, this left the Crowd favourite APP SS-IPTV out of the loop. And it was sad that I didn't an article sooner, but today I will go through the steps with everyone to install SS-IPTV manually to your TV

Video Guide to see how to put back SS-IPTV in your Samsung TV

A Full guide and download on how to put SS-IPTV or SSIPTV back to your TV - use this link Samsung Removes SS-IPTV - DO NOT REST The TV - Husham.com News
I have downloaded the updated software and unpacked it to a USB drive. There are two folders on the drive. I inserted the drive in a USB port on my Samsung TV, the TV recognises the drive but no installation occurs. Please can you advise.

COYS

I have downloaded the updated software and unpacked it to a USB drive. There are two folders on the drive. I inserted the drive in a USB port on my Samsung TV, the TV recognises the drive but no installation occurs. Please can you advise.

husham

Doctor
Staff member
Hi there :)
The method works on most tv but Samsung TV sometimes have different version reaction,
so maybe if it does install the app then it will send it to the app sections
depending on your tv software . some tvs need the USB always blugged in to see the app
and also make sure

COYS

Hi there :)
The method works on most tv but Samsung TV sometimes have different version reaction,
so maybe if it does install the app then it will send it to the app sections
depending on your tv software . some tvs need the USB always blugged in to see the app
and also make sure
Have tried both versions of app, neither works, neither goes to app section, TV model UE22F5400AKXXU

husham

Doctor
Staff member
Have tried both versions of app, neither works, neither goes to app section, TV model UE22F5400AKXXU
ok lets work with this using this page What Samsung TV model I have? - Husham.com SmartTV
you have
U = LED tv
E = Europe version
number means inch size so its 22 inch ( wow thats small to my liking heheh )
F means it is a 2013 so it is a Non-Tizen TVs (2012~2015 years of production which means it is supported 100%

husham

Doctor
Staff member
so this leaves only one thing
FORMAT your USB stick before transfering the files over