Set IPTV

Juan

Hi guys,

How come there is no thread about this app ?
Husham, what can you tell us about ?

Best regards, thanks in advance

Attachments

• SET IPTV.png
    SET IPTV.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 5
  • SET IPTV 4K.jpg
    SET IPTV 4K.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hi guys,

How come there is no thread about this app ?
Husham, what can you tell us about ?

Best regards, thanks in advance
I just didn't like it when I ran it the first time

Beside they want a 14.99 one time payment which I thought was higher then the rest for a standard streaming player. And it is a simple streaming app. Just view live TV and movies and TV shows.

Hardly worth 14.99 at the time I thought.

But I suppose I can pay it and so a video review. Give me few days.

I just didn't like it when I ran it the first time

Beside they want a 14.99 one time payment which I thought was higher then the rest for a standard streaming player. And it is a simple streaming app. Just view live TV and movies and TV shows.

Hardly worth 14.99 at the time I thought.

But I suppose I can pay it and so a video review. Give me few days.

Thanks bro, you rock ! .. I am looking forward to it

I thought exactly the same, I tried the free 7 days and did not buy any further, but I keep coming across it and I read and see (youtube) more and more good things about it and that the replacement will be for Smart IPTV at Samsung... Thanks in advance for everything as always

Best regards

note: can you please move the thread to the right section... IPTV Apps

Last edited:
Thanks bro, you rock ! .. I am looking forward to it

I thought exactly the same, I tried the free 7 days and did not buy any further, but I keep coming across it and I read and see (youtube) more and more good things about it and that the replacement will be for Smart IPTV at Samsung... Thanks in advance for everything as always

Best regards

note: can you please move the thread to the right section... IPTV Apps
Purchased and completed a small overlook. Yes you are right this app does require a prober review. I'm going to get my cameras ready for this now. And video and article for it released soon.

Still don't like 14.99. And I don't like the navigation, I think it's too tacky. But I will show the potential of the app in my review.
I actually found some really good thing in this app

Exactly, I totally agree with you... I just bought it myself, 14,99 is just a little bit to much, but I also like some things, for example the appearance and the menu, the opening when the app start is awesome, but the navigation really sucks a lot like you say, you have to go step for step to the source and click enter (ok) that's to much time, I'm used to navigate with a pointer in my 2014 Samsung TV and I'm right away by the source with the pointer, now i have to go all the way step for step to the source and that's to long, i guess it is because is a new app that is create for the new Samsung models without a pointer, but even so is going to take to much time, special when you have to change the region for example

But the app is new and still in developer progres I hope they improve, they are still working on the LG version

I curios about what you found, i cant wait for your video review

Exactly, I totally agree with you... I just bought it myself, 14,99 is just a little bit to much, but I also like some things, for example the appearance and the menu, the opening when the app start is awesome, but the navigation really sucks a lot like you say, you have to go step for step to the source and click enter (ok) that's to much time, I'm used to navigate with a pointer in my 2014 Samsung TV and I'm right away by the source with the pointer, now i have to go all the way step for step to the source and that's to long, i guess it is because is a new app that is create for the new Samsung models without a pointer, but even so is going to take to much time, special when you have to change the region for example

But the app is new and still in developer progres I hope they improve, they are still working on the LG version

I curios about what you found, i cant wait for your video review
I actually contacted the developer and asked him about the price. If he reduce the price

Allot of people will buy it

after doing the video and contacting the developer.. I relise the developer or developers will not reduce the price as they are offering a reseller package to sell the 14.99 to IPTV companies.
So the price will stay.

I have done the video.. and made a special section in the forum for this app

I love that app but after 3month I notice that it doesn't preform as good as it once did I look into it further with our technical team and it's because it doesn't dump the EPG files ever. And it slows the application and your tv . Other then that we loved it

I'm really disappointment in the service they never replay and they let ya stick with the problems

Back
Top Bottom