Register Mobus IPTV Live TV Now

Hi, I am mainly looking for French TV channels (no PPW, adult or VOD), could you please send me a link to sign up as well?
Sent you a DM. Let us know if you need any more information.

Hi, I'm interested in the service. Is there another payment method besides Bitcoin available. And could I get some information on how set up would work and if there is a trial available? Thank you

Hi, I'm interested in the service. Is there another payment method besides Bitcoin available. And could I get some information on how set up would work and if there is a trial available? Thank you
I will sent you DM

TO ALL USERS
To avoid game time interruptions. There will no longer be registration or renewals during game times.

We recommend always renew two days earlier to make sure you are ready.
Same goes for new accounts.

Priority of service is restricted to existing active users.

We have tested this with last PPV game and it was a success. There was simply no buffering or server issues, so the experience was perfect for active accounts.

We apologize if you think this is unfair. But we have had too many close calls with DDOS attacks, And we are avoiding any service interpretation.

Please renew or register in advance to avoid disappointments.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter. We simply had too many close calls recently

++++No exception to this rule.++++

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom