re: PDS LIve Account expired

I am the same ,,, i dont know whats going on , i try to pay but there no link to it , cant get on it ,, wondering if they are going to let us know

I'm going through the same thing. I had to go in and out the website til finally got my payment through. It shows that it was paid online and it still shows that it is expired and I paid it on Saterday

Well I’ve been saying expired since Sunday and no response to any tickets I’ve submitted I’m getting alittle upset since I’ve paid with no service

Well I’ve been saying expired since Sunday and no response to any tickets I’ve submitted I’m getting alittle upset since I’ve paid with no service
Me either I have put two tickets in and still no response mines went out on Saterday.

Same here. Put in 3 tickets now and have even bumped in each ticket. Answer would be nice.

I also put in 3 tickets and bumped one no response usually not like them for me at least. Usually respond within a day. Getting a bit worried.

I also put in 3 tickets and bumped one no response usually not like them for me at least. Usually respond within a day. Getting a bit worried.
Same here I’ve been with them since 2018
I know this is a first for me also has me worried

My user name and password now arent accepted.

Geez just did my quarterly payment too. sent 3 tickets and followed up on them

You would think they would make some kind of statement.

Always had a bad feeling this day would come. But for $5 its worth the risk.

You know I read this forum and I am always massively confused by things here lol

For example, people say the payment portal is down. My invoice generates in a few days so I was curious to see if it would load for me. Sure enough, it's just fine lol

Do we have different payment portals?
At this rate this thing has changed names so much in the few years I've had it, I'm not entirely sure what I even have at this point haha. I think it was The Players Klub when I first started lol

You know I read this forum and I am always massively confused by things here lol

For example, people say the payment portal is down. My invoice generates in a few days so I was curious to see if it would load for me. Sure enough, it's just fine lol

Do we have different payment portals?
At this rate this thing has changed names so much in the few years I've had it, I'm not entirely sure what I even have at this point haha. I think it was The Players Klub when I first started lol
Ok….here’s what I did. I had to cancel my service and start over. I put in multiple tickets..none answered. But the second I put a cancellation in…BOOM! 30 mins later no service—which I didn’t have anyway! So I just went back in and created new service and things are working again.
Crappy part is that they got me for 9 bucks and the service now cost 14.

Ok….here’s what I did. I had to cancel my service and start over. I put in multiple tickets..none answered. But the second I put a cancellation in…BOOM! 30 mins later no service—which I didn’t have anyway! So I just went back in and created new service and things are working again.
Crappy part is that they got me for 9 bucks and the service now cost 14.
Yeah I’m not canceling as I only pay $5 a month and I’ll find a new provider if I have to pay that much

what a friggen joke. man am I perplexed
i go to the site and resend a ticket .This is my fourth.
Guess what they respond about the incorrect email address but recognize the sender "ME" that I sent the ticket from onsite.
They can criticize an email address but choose to ignore to answer my FOUR tickets

Yeah I’m not canceling as I only pay $5 a month and I’ll find a new provider if I have to pay that much
Yes my thoughts exactly. I don't think they are worth the stress. Having just said that any good bargains out there.
I too was among the $5 subscribers.
I can guarantee you that when my billing comes in december i will get an invoice.

Yes my thoughts exactly. I don't think they are worth the stress. Having just said that any good bargains out there.
I too was among the $5 subscribers.
I can guarantee you that when my billing comes in december i will get an invoice.
For now on I’ll just pay monthly it’s not worth the few cent savings and headaches

Back
Top Bottom