Please leave us a comment on how your liking our services as well as customers care. Thanks help make things better for you the end user

mrgolddenboy

John
Staff member
Hi golddenboy hear fell free to let us know were you think we can improve our service and customer care. For you the end user. Cheers and thank you for your time .

Thank you we're here to help we believe in making quality service and quality products we're here to help and benefit our clients not just to make money

Samen here service has been great to answer all my questions..... Through WIX fast response, Keep up the good work guy's

Thanks Juan happy we could help . Make sure to spread the word around to other's in the forum as we are not allowed to self promote our services to other clients.

Hi golddenboy hear fell free to let us know were you think we can improve our service and customer care. For you the end user. Cheers and thank you for your time .

I got to try the service thru a trial for a couple hours . It seems like the answer to all desired up until the EPG not having episode info . I'm going to subscribe once the 3 services I have expire to try the XC app . Hasham did a review using XC and it had episode info ! I know the Platinum player is strongly suggested , but having episode info available is critical ... Especially for me as I seldom watch the full screen because I'm constantly surfing . Your response-service is Topnotch 👍 . Hearing that all the channels are numbered and you have the faster servers is amazing . Not needing a VPN and being legal & not being in a " gray " area ( at best ) is a major benefit . Is there plans on adding episode info to your Platinum player ? 1 question , is it IP unlocked so I can install it on my cell phone ?
Super impressive and a deal @ $13 per connection considering what you get . Would be nice to get a deal on 3 connections 😁

I got to try the service thru a trial for a couple hours . It seems like the answer to all desired up until the EPG not having episode info . I'm going to subscribe once the 3 services I have expire to try the XC app . Hasham did a review using XC and it had episode info ! I know the Platinum player is strongly suggested , but having episode info available is critical ... Especially for me as I seldom watch the full screen because I'm constantly surfing . Your response-service is Topnotch 👍 . Hearing that all the channels are numbered and you have the faster servers is amazing . Not needing a VPN and being legal & not being in a " gray " area ( at best ) is a major benefit . Is there plans on adding episode info to your Platinum player ? 1 question , is it IP unlocked so I can install it on my cell phone ?
Super impressive and a deal @ $13 per connection considering what you get . Would be nice to get a deal on 3 connections 😁
We have a 3 connection special 175 for 3 connection for a year

That is a great deal . I'll try it for a month to see if the episode info is there and the XC app works . Do you have any intentions of adding episode info to your Platinum app ?

Back
Top Bottom