PlayersKlub Forum

Hello, I was wondering do I have to make a new account to use gamemasters? I was a member of TPK but now my login info doesnt work for gmaster apk
I will have news for you on that shortly as I am trying to find out too ..

Hi Husham I use to connect to the discord panel for invitation of another user, but today when I opened looks different can I get a link to discord?
the discord is gone buddy
what you looking for?

wow anyway I found you forum and I registered already because in you forum I can be updated on gmaster service I'm a subscriber on them, thanks.

wow anyway I found you forum and I registered already because in you forum I can be updated on gmaster service I'm a subscriber on them, thanks.
seriousely.... Ok .. dont .. For GOD sake MAN. READ THE MESSAGES THAT HAS BEEN Posted, AND THIS IS NOT A FORUM that has been paid for.. THIS FORUM is for users to help each other.. AND YOU SAY ITS NOT HELPFUL..
fine have fun..

Sorry about that, wasn't my intention I'm feel grateful for all the help I got from everyone here.

Info on Playersklub updates will be posted here
Hello Husham. I am new to forums but saw your post and signed up. I am longtime playersklub user, originally was on Mint Panel for payment processing et al but for quite a while now I've been on gmasterpanel service. I use The PK Player ( version 3 I think ). Anyway gmasterpanel and PK have been down for an entire whole week now for " Maintenance " with zero website access and of course zero working pk media. I'm no techy and I can't find ANYTHING, ANYWHERE that can help explain what is going on, if they folded or ?? ( Hope not!! ). I remembered you from your PK doings from a few years back and I think you helped with sign up process, but thought I would try to see if you can help cuz I can't find anything about this and I am def missing that PK Programming! Please advise and thanks very much in advance! - J

Back
Top Bottom