SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

PDSlive down in TX

Up in Ohio. I'm gonna say that peeps that are down, their lines didn't renew automatically. I'm waiting for mine to do the same since I can't get a credit card to go thru / not get declined and have been trying for 3 days :mad:
 
Anyone else having issues loading the playlist on Tivimate i just got a nvidia and i cant do anything
No, it's fine. Is it a genuine TiviMate? Have you loaded the playlist on a different app? Have you checked your typing for errors on the URL, name/password? Do you need a VPN? Have you exceeded the limit of devices on the TiviMate? You may have to disable IPv6.
 
No I haven't disabled IPv6 how do I do that on my Nvidia
This can resolve network issues, but not necessarily if it doesn't, put it back:
  • Go to the home screen and select the Settings (gear icon).
  • Select Network & Internet.
  • Select your current network connection (Wi-Fi or Ethernet).
  • Locate the IPv6 setting and toggle it off.
 
Back
Top