SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Pds server changed As of 23/08/2026

I entered the new URL as per the website and get a login failed. Can someone confirm if they are having the same issue or maybe I’m entering the wrong URL
The new URL as per the portal is working. A "login failed" error usually stems from typos, server formatting issues, or account status problems. Make sure you are using http:// and NOT https://
In some applications, when entering the information, a space might be added at the beginning or the end; make sure no additional space has been added and the server is typed correctly.
 
I too am having problems with the new dns, it seems that the full url is not displayed on the pds site. i have changed to server name using m3u and tried what they posted under xtreams code and nothing works. can you please send me the full url
The new URL as per the portal is working. A "login failed" error usually stems from typos, server formatting issues, or account status problems. Make sure you are using http:// and NOT https://
In some applications, when entering the information, a space might be added at the beginning or the end; make sure no additional space has been added and the server is typed correctly.
 
Not yet. I still have service at this time using the old url, but want to update it before it goes down.
As of 9/17/26 im still using the old URL, still working fine! (Tivimate)
On pds live dashboard a windows pop-up! Give me new dns url not sure where to enter it
 
As of 9/17/26 im still using the old URL, still working fine! (Tivimate)
On pds live dashboard a windows pop-up! Give me new dns url not sure where to enter it
Gamers has not made it clear when any old server addresses will stop working. I have no information on that. Guesswork.
When you set up your TiviMate w/Xtream, you placed a server address in the field called (drum roll...): "server address"
Just do it again. Update.
 
Screenshot 2026-09-17 at 1.20.06 pm.webpxtream-codes-setup-v0-6bdpwvljka831 copy.webp
When you log into the payment portal, you will see the new server address. This new URL is to be placed in the playlist settings for Xtream in the server address field. The illustration uses TiviMate but applies to any application you're using. Click update or save. In TiviMate all of your saved features, favorites, etc., will be intact. It's not known when other server addresses will no longer work. Note: Some applications do not permit editing of saved playlists, and you may have to start over entering all information for your service. In that case you can lose your saved functions. I will not repeat any information on this subject again, and I will not reply to any request for server information, as it's on your payment portal. I've sent out 100 DMs, and the same messages appear daily. Thanks for understanding.
 
View attachment 30424View attachment 30425
When you log into the payment portal, you will see the new server address. This new URL is to be placed in the playlist settings for Xtream in the server address field. The illustration uses TiviMate but applies to any application you're using. Click update or save. In TiviMate all of your saved features, favorites, etc., will be intact. It's not known when other server addresses will no longer work. Note: Some applications do not permit editing of saved playlists, and you may have to start over entering all information for your service. In that case you can lose your saved functions. I will not repeat any information on this subject again, and I will not reply to any request for server information, as it's on your payment portal. I've sent out 100 DMs, and the same messages appear daily. Thanks for understanding.
i have put in all the information from here and nothing happens. my question, is this the full server address.
 
i have put in all the information from here and nothing happens. my question, is this the full server address.
Did you update/save the change and refresh the playlist? The URL is accurate and working as shown on the portal.
 
I need the new URL please. I thought I screen shot the pop up when I logged in last week, but now I cannot find it.
It's right on the splash screen when you log in to the portal.
 
Hello Everyone. I am late for the parade.. Can i get the New URL please. I was wonder why i see that the DNS is changed.
 
Hello Everyone. I am late for the parade.. Can i get the New URL please. I was wonder why i see that the DNS is changed.
When you log in to the payment portal, that information listed as DNS change is the new server address. Replace your old server in your playlist with that URL.
 
Need new url please thank you
When you log into your payment portal, the new server address will be there; in fact, email ticket responses were also sent out with the information.
 
I will need a link please, thank you.
When you log into your payment portal, the new server address will be there; in fact, email ticket responses were also sent out with the information.
 
Screenshot 2026-10-01 at 12.09.23 pm.webp
An email was sent out as a ticket response to subscribers again announcing the new server.
If you did not get this, check your spam/garbage folder(s) and see if it found its way there.
If you did not get this, there may be other issues with your account, so log in, open a new billing ticket, and check it as a high priority.
You can of course just log into the payment portal and see the information there.
 
View attachment 32310
An email was sent out as a ticket response to subscribers again announcing the new server.
If you did not get this, check your spam/garbage folder(s) and see if it found its way there.
If you did not get this, there may be other issues with your account, so log in, open a new billing ticket, and check it as a high priority.
You can of course just log into the payment portal and see the information there.
I have followed all the steps. Updated the url. Still no content. What am I missing
 

Attachments

  • 20261004_120038.webp
    20261004_120038.webp
    324.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
I will need the link
If you sign on to the payment portal, the new server [they label it DNS] is clearly posted. If it does not work for you, there is some other issue with your account.
 
If you sign on to the payment portal, the new server [they label it DNS] is clearly posted. If it does not work for you, there is some other issue with your account.
I have inputted the new DNS/server info. I posted the photo in the previous post. Ive submitted a ticket to pds support but no reply as of yet. Ive also got no alerts of any account issues.
 
I have inputted the new DNS/server info. I posted the photo in the previous post. Ive submitted a ticket to pds support but no reply as of yet. Ive also got no alerts of any account issues.
Are you properly paid up, and did it show accordingly in your app info under playlist/xtream details? If they have been unresponsive, try another billing ticket and tick it as important. People have indicated getting good results with that.
 
Are you properly paid up, and did it show accordingly in your app info under playlist/xtream details? If they have been unresponsive, try another billing ticket and tick it as important. People have indicated getting good results with that.
Yes. Paid up. Will check those details in the tivimate app now.

Edit: unable to see any details re: xtream in the app as no playlists will load.
 
Last edited:
@MikeVanWa got it working. Thanks.
Glad to hear it. I hadn't thought about it, but there is a potential serious issue with TiviMate adding spaces or in general messing up one of the needed entry fields. - Good job!
 
Back
Top