SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

PDS Payment Mess

Is the tv portion down as well keep getting user authentication failed, I see the website is down. Hopefully they didn’t cut me off with all the payment issues.
 
Last edited:
It's all down, very suspicious now. Move on time.
The web portal is down. Getting the down for maintenance page.
I can still watch TV through PDS but I have to run a VPN or I get a 403 error. Not sure if Xfinity is blocking or not because I don't have to run a VPN for any of my other IPTV services..
 
Service is up and running here fine, no VPN. Portal still showing the "new" and optimistic;
"We are aware of the billing issues and are working to restore payments please be patient as we rectify this situation."
 
Anyone ever heard of Aurora premium? Is it apart of the tpk branch? I'm looking for duplicates of the service.
Try browsing through the forum here: Husham: IPTV companies - See if there's anything that suits you. Some may offer free trial, or a one month minimum.
 
So what is the deal? I've been trying for two days. Funny they can send out invoices from the system, but we can't get in to pay. They better not shut anyone off while this is down or they will have one big mess of support tickets. UGH
 
I received a reminder of payment due. The portal is back up, but the valid card was declined again.
Opened another ticket.
Maybe they're making some progress. Maybe not.
 
I don't think this person that runs the service knows what they are doing. 3 different payment systems in such a short time.
Valid CC, whether previously used or not, should not be an issue. Obviously, no one knows what's going on at this point. I'll continue to investigate. I do believe things will sort themselves out in the near term.
 
I received a reminder of payment due. The portal is back up, but the valid card was declined again.
Opened another ticket.
Maybe they're making some progress. Maybe not.
I just got my invoice last night. I don't know how everyone is getting into the portal to try and pay, I keep getting the error.
 
Back to an error situation. I suspect their well-meaning attempt to get the payment system back online failed, and they had to shut it down again. Just a guess

Down for Maintenance (Err 3)​

We are aware of the billing issues and are working to restore payments please be patient as we rectify this situation.
 
I said and I stand by it, these guys are gone its over, even I got told on here otherwise. just being a realist.
 
IMG_1399.webp
 
The site is up and I was able to pay my invoice. Now I'm just waiting for the update to take place as I had lost service because I couldn't pay my invoice.
 
The site is up and I was able to pay my invoice. Now I'm just waiting for the update to take place as I had lost service because I couldn't pay my invoice.
Same boat i paid before it went down but looks like it never updated on their side, created a ticket will see how long it takes for them to restore my service.
 
I was finally able to log on to website and pay my bill earlier this week. It said I had to use a CC and minimum amount was more than my monthly bill but I pay it anyway and receive receipt.

I log on today and site says not only that I still owe but there's no record of my overpayment. I get another email saying I need to enter CC info again even though I did that last time. What gives? Bugs in new system?







It’s honestly exhausting when systems fail like this, which is why it’s such a relief to see the Best Bangladesh payment gateway for businesses setting a standard for reliability with its secure, fast, and completely transparent transaction processing.
Hi,
I have a question about your experience because I’m trying to narrow down if this is a database sync error or a front end bug so when you check your credit card statement online, is the transaction showing as Posted or is it still sitting in Pending? Sometimes these new systems authorize the card (sending you a receipt) but fail to actually capture the funds, which causes the payment record to vanish from your account history a few days later.
 
Hi,
I have a question about your experience because I’m trying to narrow down if this is a database sync error or a front end bug so when you check your credit card statement online, is the transaction showing as Posted or is it still sitting in Pending? Sometimes these new systems authorize the card (sending you a receipt) but fail to actually capture the funds, which causes the payment record to vanish from your account history a few days later.
Sorry but I don't have an answer for you. I technically paid with a CC but it was credit that I already had on my account. During the payment mess I guess I had overpaid somehow. I seem to remember that the minimum amount that you could charge was $10 and that's double my monthly fee.. So when I actually paid this month's bill, it was from the credit I had on my account, not a direct CC charge.
 
Sorry but I don't have an answer for you. I technically paid with a CC but it was credit that I already had on my account. During the payment mess I guess I had overpaid somehow. I seem to remember that the minimum amount that you could charge was $10 and that's double my monthly fee.. So when I actually paid this month's bill, it was from the credit I had on my account, not a direct CC charge.
Does the expiration date on your app show a date that is longer than five dollars would have shown?
 
Sadly, I can only assume they are going through a backlog of open tickets from that ugly period, and you will eventually hear something from them. I had two tickets open for CC not being accepted, and I'm assuming those are all just logically deleted after payments. In your case, wait it out unless you think opening yet another ticket is in order. At least you still have service. Worst case, you'll have to write off five bucks; not the end of the world, but unfortunate.
 
https://hiddenserv.com/store/hiddenservcom
This is what I was told is the duplicate of what we use but everything works here and they have customer support which is pretty much non existent or days later after your already pissed off with pdslive. So if your like me and love the service. There is a back up thankfully. It will just cost us more to switch which again is total bs but I guess it is what it is at this point in time. Hope u have a better day as I woke up to this craziness and I haven't found an answer
what is the server address for hiddenserv?
 
does anyone know the server URL for hiddenserv? i just signed up and can't figure it out
TBH, a long-time subscriber to Gamers from all of its former names, I've seen references to 'hiddenserv' but have no idea what it is in relationship to Gamers/PDS - Color me clueless. 🤔
 
TBH, a long-time subscriber to Gamers from all of its former names, I've seen references to 'hiddenserv' but have no idea what it is in relationship to Gamers/PDS - Color me clueless. 🤔
History as I remember it. Started as the The Players Klup, was very public, had Facebook pages, discord etc. Then went underground and experienced a major crash where services was down 3 weeks to a month. When they came back they split into 3 billing portals. Gamers (now PDS), BillingSystems (Hiddenserv) and 1 more (Topdog?). Some subscribers were forceably ported to the other billings systems. PDS then closed new subscription for some time, and all new subscription had to be with one of the other 2. Hidden serve is the exact same service and I use the exact same server url with their service as PDS.
 
I see a sign that may be some good news. I tried to log in and immediately i see this. Before, it took more than a minute or two to get to the next page before seeing a error. Lets see what happens in the next hour or two.

Down for Maintenance (Err 3)​

We are updating our service we will be down for a hour or so.

Please move over to the new card processor "CC Card Payments" if you are using the previous payment provider.Play casino games at Win Bet
That’s actually reassuring to see. Hopefully this update sorts things out, because the payment issues have been dragging on for way too long.
 
That’s actually reassuring to see. Hopefully this update sorts things out, because the payment issues have been dragging on for way too long.
I realize this is your first post, but you replied to a message that's three months old where there is no problem at this time.
 
Back
Top