PDS live not working

My service is working and I use the billing system portal but my friends service has not worked for days and she uses the super mega portal, she entered a ticket yesterday morning and still hasn’t gotten a response
Any idea for her?

My service is working and I use the billing system portal but my friends service has not worked for days and she uses the super mega portal, she entered a ticket yesterday morning and still hasn’t gotten a response
Any idea for her?
Cancel with Mega..remove any saved payment cards..get a new account with Billing Systems. That’s what most people are doing. Tickets aren’t being answered..account resets aren’t helping. The portal keeps going offline. There are just too many issues with Mega right now. Just keeping it real @Kbeaster

Cancel with Mega..remove any saved payment cards..get a new account with Billing Systems. That’s what most people are doing. Tickets aren’t being answered..account resets aren’t helping. The portal keeps going offline. There are just too many issues with Mega right now. Just keeping it real @Kbeaster
That worked for her, thanks for the quick response

Hello Crystal, the site days is down due to my account been past due. I've it on auto pay.
Which site are you referring to? Both PDSLIVE and Mega are both up. If you are referring to Mega..and your account is no longer working..I’ll DM you a different site to get a sub with Gamers instead.

Back
Top Bottom