PDS live not working

My service has been down for the last hour or so. I was right in the middle of configuring a new device, this is frustrating.

down for over a week now, multiple tickets & like many - no dice.
Please send new M3U URL or extrem & I'll try & use that.
thanks ..

Same thing with me... 5 days open ticket. No answers. My service is showing expired. However, I paid in late September for 3 months. Is there a new URL or anything else I have to do?

I have put in multiple tickets in support and no response for three weeks now. I need all connections reset and tested to correct right amount of connections. Can anyone help me

I have put in multiple tickets in support and no response for three weeks now. I need all connections reset and tested to correct right amount of connections. Can anyone help me
Most of the time they respond between 12am-6am est. When there's numerous tickets regarding the same issues, it's prolonged. I hear ya on the situation, they will reply. Best things is when it's replied, proceed to quarterly payments and it will extend the connection period, that's what I did and have had no issues with the connections, my opion. Cheers

Have support tickets sent for days with no response. Could not login for weeks since paid. No response. Service hasn’t been working sicne
Mid November.

Most of the time they respond between 12am-6am est. When there's numerous tickets regarding the same issues, it's prolonged. I hear ya on the situation, they will reply. Best things is when it's replied, proceed to quarterly payments and it will extend the connection period, that's what I did and have had no issues with the connections, my opion. Cheers
I have no issues with service, service is great. It's just having to deal with everytime I pay they need to reset to correct the right amount of connections. Then I haven't hurd back or had a reset to correct in almost a month. My next bill is almost due and nothing.

I have no issues with service, service is great. It's just having to deal with everytime I pay they need to reset to correct the right amount of connections. Then I haven't hurd back or had a reset to correct in almost a month. My next bill is almost due and nothing.
Sometimes I find replying to a previous closed account works and or creating new ticket.

Have 3 tickets created after few days each and responded no reply I don’t suspect a response for another couple months when next bill is due

Back
Top Bottom