Payment issues

I lost my service Aug 2 and have tried to make payments and submitted a few tickets, problem is I have to sign in through SuperMega.vision and can’t even get that page to load now. I can sign into pds live but it says I need to open an account so not sure if I should try to open a new service through there or wait to see if they fix the SuperMega, dont want two subscriptions. Does anybody else pay through SuperMega vs pdslive?

Last edited:
Is anyone else having problems paying the invoice? I've tried a few cards and they don't go through. Thanks.
My friend had same problem then he was able login and and made the payment without any issues now , the website is not available 😑 my other friends are calling me with same issue, I told them to wait probably under maintenance!

Same here, I reached out to them and the payment system is still down, no extensions either, their fault but nobody seems to care.
4:08 8/
I lost my service Aug 2 and have tried to make payments and submitted a few tickets, problem is I have to sign in through SuperMega.vision and can’t even get that page to load now. I can sign into pds live but it says I need to open an account so not sure if I should try to open a new service through there or wait to see if they fix the SuperMega, dont want two subscriptions. Does anybody else pay through SuperMega vs pdslive?
As of 8/11/22 4:15am (LOS ANGELES)payment portal is back online. It was down all day 8/10/23

I Just paid my bill, but still no service. Can someone assist? Ticket number #844496

Also, my playlist is empty now. Did the link change?

Last edited:
4:08 8/

As of 8/11/22 4:15am (LOS ANGELES)payment portal is back online. It was down all day 8/10/23
I got an update e-mail from them but I can’t get the SuperMega website to load so have no way to sign into my account to pay. Does anyone have a new url for the SuperMega site?

I got an update e-mail from them but I can’t get the SuperMega website to load so have no way to sign into my account to pay. Does anyone have a new url for the SuperMega

I got an update e-mail from them but I can’t get the SuperMega website to load so have no way to sign into my account to pay. Does anyone have a new url for the SuperMega site?
Not familiar with super mega but here's where I paid

I received my invoice on August 8th. I couldn't pay due to website being down. Website is now up and showing my invoice but it won't allow me to pay. When I click the green "Pay" button the page won't load. My service expires on the 15th. I tried to open a ticket but after i completed the form it wouldn't allow me to send my ticket. At this point I'm stuck.

I found the answer thanks to @rsantac142 . It worked for me turning off my WIFI. Here is his suggestion.

Try on a different browser with vpn, or try with cellphone data not wi-fi!.
Or summit help ticket ,probably you have to summit 2 or more ticket till you get an answer probably they're still working to fix the issue

I submitted a ticket and received this response:

“Our ticket system has come back online earlier today 7/31/23 and all 3 portals are still not completely setup but i am finally able to answer tickets.

The 3 payment gateways continue to be offline to pay invoices, update credit cards. also no buying new services will complete.

They are trying to bring relink the merchants to our payment gateway back online but are having no luck doing that. No extension can be given out at this point and patience is a must now.. please check back daily at 1030isham cst to see if they left me an update for this predefined or better yet try the merchants payment portal to see if it is back online

If your payment went thru I will be adding the monies to the credit management to use when the portals payment gateways come back online

FAQ: No you will not lose your grandfathered accounts or rates but may become interrupted

no adding funds at this point is not possible.

no buying plisio or coinbase will not get your service reconnected at this point

stop pulling your hair out the issue is not on your side, it is us!

Thank You for your support!“
Hello yesterday I was able to pay through the portal..but my friend still cant..it keeps saying " you didn't enter your first name, last name, address and city".

I would advise everyone here to find another service. There are plenty out there who are way more professional with little to no down time. Some even have telegrams that will troubleshoot any problem within a matter of minutes. If they can't be courteous enough to inform you of what's happening, they don't deserve your money.

I paid my invoice with cc on pdslive page will keep refresh each time till it go through be patient. Good luck

I would advise everyone here to find another service. There are plenty out there who are way more professional with little to no down time. Some even have telegrams that will troubleshoot any problem within a matter of minutes. If they can't be courteous enough to inform you of what's happening, they don't deserve your money.
If you're looking for reasons to consider switching or exploring new options, you might find some valuable insights in this https://fitmymoney.com/personal-loan-reasons/ service. It offers insights into various situations where taking out a personal loan might be beneficial.
Thanks for this advice. I'll keep it in mind.

Last edited:
I have been with this service almost from the day it started. I rwad somewhere that they purchased\merged with another IPTV service...was never able to confirm. I have submitted Tickets with no Replies or replies weeks later. So far I have been able to Make Pyts, service has renewed each time. One reply from gamers was, he was only 1 person handling Tickets and he was working thru them as quickly as possible. I use Gamers as a secondary service should/if my Main Service goes down...and it has happened a few times. Also, Gamers has a few channels I watch that my other Service does Not.

I have looked for a replacement service that will provide the same USA Line-up of Live Channels for around the same costs...that allows 1 Month Payments by Credit card. I have yet to zero in on such a service. Suggestions would be appreciated...

Trying to pay my invoice and I hit the button and it just saying please wait

Is anyone having issues with this?

Edit: Finally it went through lol

Back
Top Bottom