Passowrd

dcollie44

I am having issues with password. I paid for the onetime payment and now I can not login into the companion app. It continues to ask me for payment.

I am having issues with password. I paid for the onetime payment and now I can not login into the companion app. It continues to ask me for payment.
whwn did you pay the one time fee? can you sign into google plsy with another device like a computer?

whwn did you pay the one time fee? can you sign into google plsy with another device like a computer?
Today about 1 hour or more ago.

hank you.

You've made a purchase from AR Mobile Dev on Google Play.

Order number: GPA.3384-1309-9614-71524
Order date: Nov 11, 2020 1:57:36 PM EST

Item Price

TiviMate Premium (TiviMate Companion) $19.99

Tax: $0.00
Total: $19.99

Payment method:
Mastercard-3662
Questions? Visit AR Mobile Dev.

so who is asking for a password?

Today about 1 hour or more ago.

hank you.

You've made a purchase from AR Mobile Dev on Google Play.

Order number: GPA.3384-1309-9614-71524
Order date: Nov 11, 2020 1:57:36 PM EST

ItemPrice

I am asking for the password, I purchased the app.
TiviMate Premium (TiviMate Companion) $19.99

Tax: $0.00
Total: $19.99

Payment method:
Mastercard-3662
Questions? Visit AR Mo

I am asking for the password, I made the purchase. Are you asking for my name or login info?
no no no dont give out your password in a forum Im wondering what password you are talking about, as in password for what?

no no no dont give out your password in a forum Im wondering what password you are talking about, as in password for what?
Lol, no I was wondering if that was what you needed. I am trying to log into the mobile app and the firestick app. From mu understanding you use th same login for both. I need to setup the premium account.

Lol, no I was wondering if that was what you needed. I am trying to log into the mobile app and the firestick app. From mu understanding you use th same login for both. I need to setup the premium account.
lol ok so your trying to log into tivimate? cuz im thinking untill your yearly sccount has expired, the nrw info eont be updated

lol ok so your trying to log into tivimate? cuz im thinking untill your yearly sccount has expired, the nrw info eont be updated
This is a new account I created today. So are you saying that I can not take advantage of the premium services for the first year!!

So should I cancel my payment and start over? Are you affiliated with Tivimate or just running a blog. Just want to know?

nobody here is affiliated with tivimate, i dont think you should cancel anything. i think you new terms will appear after your old terms are expired, wait a few days

I even tried to order the same package and I could not. I got the message "You already own this item and that it is owned by another user.

nobody here is affiliated with tivimate, i dont think you should cancel anything. i think you new terms will appear after your old terms are expired, wait a few days
I have no old terms, this is the first time I used the product.

now we're getting somewhere, when yoy open tivimate and go to settings go down to 'about' and at the bottom of these settings is your google (gmail) account there? and above that what is written beside version?

now we're getting somewhere, when yoy open tivimate and go to settings go down to 'about' and at the bottom of these settings is your google (gmail) account there? and above that what is written beside version?
I am I looking on the phone app as it is not possible because it halts me on the subscription page.

lets start over what problem are you having?

lets start over what problem are you having?
I paid via the phone app a one time 19.99 fee to get a premium account with Tivimate. I tried to log in after I paid via GooglePay. I can not login to the Mobile App and on the the TV when I login it is not registering as a Premium Account.

this is why i thought you had previous terms you bought it thru google play who has the current version 3.1.1 and yet yours is 2.8.5 this doesnt make sense. by mobile app i guess you mean tivi companion. You need to contact ar mobile dev on google play to straighten this all out

Back
Top Bottom