Passowrd

this is why i thought you had previous terms you bought it thru google play who has the current version 3.1.1 and yet yours is 2.8.5 this doesnt make sense. by mobile app i guess you mean tivi companion. You need to contact ar mobile dev on google play to straighten this all out
So what is the contact info for the mobile group. The 2.8.5 is on the Firestick. The app on the firestick will let me upgrade to 3.1.1, but I did not want to convolute the scenario, since tit is the Tivimate companion that is not setup.

if you can ipgrade then you have premium. upgrade it i still cant mske out what you think is a problem, you didnt get 2.8.5 fron google play or ar mobile development today thats for sure. upgrade if it allows you

if you can ipgrade then you have premium. upgrade it i still cant mske out what you think is a problem, you didnt get 2.8.5 fron google play or ar mobile development today thats for sure. upgrade if it allows you
I can't log in. 1605230512070.png

so in TIVIMATE the version number is 3.1.1 premium?
and you cant login to WHAT?

but you may want to do it all over again and the following is the exact proceedure to get tivimate onto a firestick
Unlocking Premium on Fire TV devices

1. Install TiviMate Companion app from Google Play on your phone:
TiviMate Companion - Apps on Google Play
If you don't have Android device with Google Play, you can use BlueStacks emulator.
  1. Create an account in TiviMate Companion app and buy the subscription
  2. Install TiviMate app on Fire TV device by sideloading apk from this link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/21vbin02w7mdhry/tivimate_3151.apk/file
  1. Launch TiviMate and go to Unlock screen
  2. Log in to your TiviMate account
  3. Activate the device

The app has autoupdate feature so you will no longer need to sideload apk. The app checks if the new version is available once per day. Also you can manually check the new version in Settings -> About.

Award106

Last edited:
so in TIVIMATE the version number is 3.1.1 premium?
and you cant login to WHAT?

but you may want to do it all over again and the following is the exact proceedure to get tivimate onto a firestick
Unlocking Premium on Fire TV devices

1. Install TiviMate Companion app from Google Play on your phone:
TiviMate Companion - Apps on Google Play
If you don't have Android device with Google Play, you can use BlueStacks emulator.
  1. Create an account in TiviMate Companion app and buy the subscription
  2. Install TiviMate app on Fire TV device by sideloading apk from this link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/21vbin02w7mdhry/tivimate_3151.apk/file
  1. Launch TiviMate and go to Unlock screen
  2. Log in to your TiviMate account
  3. Activate the device

The app has autoupdate feature so you will no longer need to sideload apk. The app checks if the new version is available once per day. Also you can manually check the new version in Settings -> About.

Award106
I have done those steps as prescribed and I can't login to the Tivimate. However it did allow me to update the app on my firestick, but I am not allowed to login. 20201114_133826.jpg20201114_133847.jpg20201114_133906.jpg

so what happens when you click 'next' on the last pic?

better click that link for AR Mobile cuz it looks right to me if your username is that gmail account

his email address is at the bottom of the apps description on google play.

Back
Top Bottom