Paid for Premium Subscription but still ask for me to pay.

You’re welcome! Yes..please share if it works as it will help other users who may run into this same issue. 😉👍

You’re welcome! Yes..please share if it works as it will help other users who may run into this same issue. 😉👍
Omg it worked! Yes, finally! Thank you so much.
I do have one more question.
I did had to make the purchase again in the companion. So now i payed twice you can say.
Is it possible to cancel the first purchase now i made one in the companion app and activated my premium? Or wil i lose my premium on the androidbox then?
I think normaly if i have my account/purchase in companion app that it should be enough? Because there i can see the amount of decives and stuff.

Yeay! Glad you’re up and running again! Wow..you paid for another subscription?! So now you have up to 10 devices! The only thing you can do is cancel your renewal in the Google Play Store. It won’t refund your money but keep you from being charged again..unless you already purchased the lifetime subscription. Other than that..you now have up to 10 devices. You should have been able to sign in to Companion without purchasing another subscription.

Yeay! Glad you’re up and running again! Wow..you paid for another subscription?! So now you have up to 10 devices! The only thing you can do is cancel your renewal in the Google Play Store. It won’t refund your money but keep you from being charged again..unless you already purchased the lifetime subscription. Other than that..you now have up to 10 devices. You should have been able to sign in to Companion without purchasing another subscription.
No i see only 5 devices in the companion app. More then enough 😁. But i just want to avoid trouble again so i need to be sure that if i cancel the first purchase that it wil not effect the tivimate premium functions on my android again. Useless to have 2 subsribes ofcourse. And if i can do everything i need about my tivimate account via the companion app then that is sufficient for me.

Did you create an account in the Companion app using different credentials than the Google Play Store? If so..you now have 10 devices. 5 from each account. The Companion app will only show the 5 devices for that “new” account. If you made 2 purchases..you should have 10 devices. 😉

Should i risk it and cancel the first purchase? Whats the worst that could happen? It is infact the tivimate iptv player. So i dont know if i cancel that subscription and use the companion app for all futures?

You can try and cancel the 1st. I’ve added tablets..Firesticks..Android boxes..all using the Companion App and those credentials with no problems. So you should be safe. You will just need to use the credentials from the Companion app to login with on all your devices..that’s all. Accounts connected to Google Play Store use the credentials from the Play Store for logins. Other accounts use the credentials you used to create your account in the Companion app. That’s the difference.

Did you create an account in the Companion app using different credentials than the Google Play Store? If so..you now have 10 devices. 5 from each account. The Companion app will only show the 5 devices for that “new” account. If you made 2 purchases..you should have 10 devices. 😉
I did not create a new account for the companion. I just used the same credentials as i used on my androidbox/google play store. I already had the companion downloaded before i came here and tried to go that way but just couldn't figured out what to do. So first i did the purchase on my androidbox for the tivimate premium and i see it in my google playstore account. And now i made the purchase on the companion, witch i also see in my playstore account. But if i open my companion i see just 5 devices. So maybe i cant just cancel the first purchase as its probably for the tivimate iptv? And the purchase on the companion to control youre account if any issues? I can see my androiddevice in the companion but quantities is just 5 devices.

Sorry..I was typing at the same time as you. If it were me..I’d just leave it all alone and enjoy the Premium now that it’s working! 😂

So basically..if you cancel your subscription on Google Play Store, and it’s no longer active..use the credentials you used to create your account in Companion as your logins. Or premium won’t recognize your subscription. Understand?! 😁
Yes i do 😊. I wil try it that way and see what it gives. Anyway thanks so much for the support. Couldn't do it without you. And see you probably soon again with more question 👍🏼😊

Glad you’re up and running again Abdel! Enjoy! 😁

@Cristalbleu6161
Is it possible to share youre subscription with friends?
I don’t see why not. As long as you don’t go over your amount of devices allowed..you should be fine. 😉

So you purchased and payed it 5 times..?
I only purchased it once but it asked me to purchase it each time. when I did it gave me an option to purchase or log in. This where you log in with the play station id/password. It sounds like you may have deleted your password for your tv service. Check add play list extreme log in and see if your service is there.

I only purchased it once but it asked me to purchase it each time. when I did it gave me an option to purchase or log in. This where you log in with the play station id/password. It sounds like you may have deleted your password for your tv service. Check add play list extreme log in and see if your service is there.
Thabk you for youre reply. I already got it fixed. The problem was an typo in my credentials(mailadres). So it kept giving me error. I did had to make an second purchase but got a refund of the wrong credentials account after contacting tivimate support. But i must say i got the problem solved here and really faster then getting the reply from tivimate support. Thanks to Cristalbleu6161 ofcourse.
I hope others with same issue wil find there way to this forum and get the solution to. 😉

Back
Top Bottom