Paid for Premium Subscription but still ask for me to pay.

yourmom

I subscribed to TIVIMATE Premium through google play and I received a receipt of the payment. I have logged out and cleared my cache and logged back in, but when I try to add my favorites the app requests me to get premium access. Any thoughts on how to go forward?

Thanks

What device are you using? Did you login with your Google Play Store credentials?

And when you try to activate your premium features..sign in with your credentials..it’s not showing you have premium unlocked? Which version of TiviMate are you using?

Try this: delete TiviMate. Download this previous version which is an official version from TiviMate:

Grant the app permissions and try logging into premium again. You can always update to the 3.2.0 afterwards.

If that still doesn’t work..you may have to end up contacting the developer via email listed on the TiviMate app on the Play Store. Or you can keep your version..and contact the developer instead.

Try this: delete TiviMate. Download this previous version which is an official version from TiviMate:

Grant the app permissions and try logging into premium again. You can always update to the 3.2.0 afterwards.

If that still doesn’t work..you may have to end up contacting the developer via email listed on the TiviMate app on the Play Store. Or you can keep your version..and contact the developer instead.
I appreciate this assistance.

You’re welcome! Sometimes it’s as simple as a server issue not connecting to verify your account. Some people have a time lapse between purchase and activation where it’s not always immediate. If a reasonable amount of time has passed between purchase and attempting to activate..and you’re still not able to login..the only other route is usually to contact the developer of the app. Alex is real good about getting back to you to offer assistance. Here’s his email:
[email protected] 😉👍

I activated 5 of my boxes and each time it asked me the same thing. I just hit okay when they ask to purchase and then it gives you an option to log in. I used my google play account and password to log in. This was my first time and at first I thought, what. It all worked out and all 5 boxes now have the Tivimate package on all the boxes. Hope this helps.

I activated 5 of my boxes and each time it asked me the same thing. I just hit okay when they ask to purchase and then it gives you an option to log in. I used my google play account and password to log in. This was my first time and at first I thought, what. It all worked out and all 5 boxes now have the Tivimate package on all the boxes. Hope this helps.
So you purchased and payed it 5 times..?

So you purchased and payed it 5 times..?
No. You don’t need to purchase 5 times. You do the same thing on each device. Click like you are going to purchase..but login instead. It will then recognize that you already have purchased the premium.

No. You don’t need to purchase 5 times. You do the same thing on each device. Click like you are going to purchase..but login instead. It will then recognize that you already have purchased the premium.
Yes i did that but cant login. It wont let me.

Yes i did that but cant login. It wont let me.
What device are you using? Where did you purchase the Premium subscription from (Google Play Store or TiviMate Companion)? Did you use the same email address that Google Play Store has on file for you?

What device are you using? Where did you purchase the Premium subscription from (Google Play Store or TiviMate Companion)? Did you use the same email address that Google Play Store has on file for you?
Im using a transpeed androidbox. Purchased it via google play store and with the same mai ladress.

Im using a transpeed androidbox. Purchased it via google play store and with the same mai ladress.
Make sure your VPN is turned off when signing into your Premium.

Make sure your VPN is turned off when signing into your Premium.
I was signed in at first. Because a had problems with the epg i deleted de cache and all. There is where the trouble started. Now i cant get in anymore when i try to log in. I use the correct login and everything. Very annoying this.

You may need to download the TiviMate Companion app. Login. Go to your devices. Find the device you’re having problems with and delete that device in the Companion app. Then try logging into Premium again on your device. It might not be letting you login as that device is already listed as one of your devices on your subscription.

You may need to download the TiviMate Companion app. Login. Go to your devices. Find the device you’re having problems with and delete that device in the Companion app. Then try logging into Premium again on your device. It might not be letting you login as that device is already listed as one of your devices on your subscription.
Thank you very much. I wil try it that way. I let you know if its solved that way or not. Thnx again

Back
Top Bottom