News / Updates / interruptions

Oddballs

Administrator
Staff member
This is latest news and updates on the service will be posted here and will include interruptions

Current Pricing
1 Month $9 a month
3 Months $25
6 Months $47
12 Months $90

MOBUS ServiceChannelsSeries
Live9900 Multi Country Channels
VOD9570 Mostly USA/ English Latest Films5673 Mostly USA/English Series
adult200+ Randomly Selected and updated
( Part of the live Channels )

Full information how to connect to MOBUS IPTV added here Mobus IPTV Setup Guides
For any more please contact us to add any specific instruction

( Due to many users Questions - In regards to users renewal.. You do not need to wait until the last day or the day your account expired to renew
We will be adding renewal on top of your current subscribtion.. we will not be removing any date you already have
All we ask is to mention this is a new account or in this case renewal during payment or a DM message )

Last edited:
TO ALL USERS
To avoid game time interruptions. There will no longer be registration or renewals during game times.

We recommend always renew two days earlier to make sure you are ready.
Same goes for new accounts.

Priority of service is restricted to existing active users.

We have tested this with last PPV game and it was a success. There was simply no buffering or server issues, so the experience was perfect for active accounts.

We apologize if you think this is unfair. But we have had too many close calls with DDOS attacks, And we are avoiding any service interpretation.

Please renew or register in advance to avoid disappointments.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter. We simply had too many close calls recently

++++No exception to this rule.++++

Last edited:
To celebrate our new stable servers ;)
We are making the below offer to all.
You can extend your existing account if you wish

$80 for 12 months
$160 for 24 months
This offer only valid monthly of February;)

Please do not ask for this offer when it is gone ;)

Deat all.

We are are conducting small maintenanc, in just moving some channels to another server, this will effect some of those live TV channels for a few minutes.

Also due to the weekend DDOS. Our epg server is non responsive. We had to rely on our data centre team to build the server back online.

We might consider replacing hardware meantime. Until then the epg is not responding, we do apologise for the inconvenience of this.

We thank you for understanding our maintenance;)

Last edited:
Dear all
Our team have been working all day to sort out the maintenance and ongoing issues in vod and EPG

VOD Movies issue is now resolved;)

EPG is still not working, have been working with our day centre and its gone back to their developers again a few times today and now waiting to hear back again.
We ain't to run EPG back very soon ;)

Our backup server EPG is now working. So EPG is back online.
Until we have our servers rebuilt and online again we will keep using EPG from backup servers for now and we will do the transfer seamlessly ;)

motor trend 8830 but it does the same on alot of other,maybe my provider started throttling me?Or its the player im using..Sparkle
Been watching US FULL HD Motor Trend FHD 1080 and it has buffered a couple of times over the past 10 minutes. I wasn't seeing this on CNN earlier. It could just be server load or something else. I use MyTVOnline3 via Formuler 11 Pro Max. Hopefully one of the admins can chime in.

since the superbowl its went downhill
I wouldn't go that far. I haven't had any issues before, during, and after the SB. Unless I'm watching really boring, unpopular channels, my experience hasn't been bad at all. Hopefully an admin can check on this for us.

im sure oddballs will chime in and let us know if theres a problem.
Currently we don't have any issues with our servers, our team confirmed that the servers are ok too ;)

The service seems to be stable.

Most buffering is caused by ISP throatling you, avoiding throatling can be done by two things.

1- start a good VPN to hide your connections
2- make sure your connected device via 5g WiFi or ethernet cat 6 cable

Currently we don't have any issues with our servers, our team confirmed that the servers are ok too ;)

The service seems to be stable.

Most buffering is caused by ISP throatling you, avoiding throatling can be done by two things.

1- start a good VPN to hide your connections
2- make sure your connected device via 5g WiFi or ethernet cat 6 cable
I wish I got the same results as Monty did.

I've been hard wired for a long time, it doesn't matter if I use surfshark or not. I've tried a number of different servers with the same result. If I use tivimate or the mobus app.

I'm on a shield pro, tivimate or mobus app, on a fiber connection. I get 900+ Mbps on the shield, if I go through surfshark, that drops to low 200 Mbps.

Sometimes it'll run flawless all day then it'll buffer and buffer. Watching movies or TV shows off the on demand is hit or miss.

Beats me.

im sure oddballs will chime in and let us know if theres a problem.
I just loaded Sparkle 1.71, I was told 1.80 is flawed and crashes, but that's not important. I don't think much of the app, but the important thing is I've been watching Motor Trend FHD for about 1 5 minutes now and it appears fine to me. Pacific NW, Fiber Gig+, no VPN.

I wish I got the same results as Monty did.

I've been hard wired for a long time, it doesn't matter if I use surfshark or not. I've tried a number of different servers with the same result. If I use tivimate or the mobus app.

I'm on a shield pro, tivimate or mobus app, on a fiber connection. I get 900+ Mbps on the shield, if I go through surfshark, that drops to low 200 Mbps.

Sometimes it'll run flawless all day then it'll buffer and buffer. Watching movies or TV shows off the on demand is hit or miss.

Beats me.
If your internet provider is throatling you or just started throatling you. Then VPN is your solution.

If you using surfshark make sure the VPN protocol is set to open VPN TCP;)

This will make surfshark encrypt/scramble your connection as per surfshark documentation ( from their website )

Also make sure your WiFi is 5g and not using the mix mode

Might have to go to router settings and split WiFi.
There is plenty of information about each ISP on the web for that ;)

Back
Top Bottom