New url

Is there a new URL? I cannot connect anymore and I already pay for the service. Can you please send me the new URL, Thanks in advance.

Is there a new URL? I cannot connect anymore and I already pay for the service. Can you please send me the new URL, Thanks in advance.
DM sent

Hi is there a new url ..currently experiencing buffering and pixelation while using

Thanks
There are solar flares and a winter storm BOTH affecting us right now! No doubt this is the reason for the issues you are seeing. Not much we can do about it right now. Just have to wait it out.

Hello, y’all have saved my ass many times before. Looking for a little more help. I’m in the same boat with the constant buffering. I’ve been on since gamemasters, on tivimate and am using Nord. Looking for the new urls and thinking about switching vpn services if anyone could recommend a better one. Thanks and much appreciated!!

Hello, y’all have saved my ass many times before. Looking for a little more help. I’m in the same boat with the constant buffering. I’ve been on since gamemasters, on tivimate and am using Nord. Looking for the new urls and thinking about switching vpn services if anyone could recommend a better one. Thanks and much appreciated!!
I’ll DM you

Can i please get the new url and if you have the ip please provide. I will look in my emails because I used to have the ip

Back
Top Bottom