DM SentPlease DM me the URL kindly.
Thanks
DM SentCan I get the URL please
No new url, just their SIPTV appHello, is there a new url?
DM SentCan someone DM the new URL too, thanks!
Ok thanksNo new url, just their SIPTV app
I dont see anything in my messagesCan i get it too
Is there a New URL? If so please send me the New URL. Many Thanks SteN
No new url, just their SIPTV appIs there a New URL? If so please send me the New URL. Many Thanks Steve.
No new url, just their SIPTV appMay I have new URL please?
The pdslive site has said down for maintenance back in 3-5 hours for 2 daysNo new url, just their SIPTV app
Website still down as of right now.The pdslive site has said down for maintenance back in 3-5 hours for 2 days
Is there a new version of the sip appWebsite still down as of right now.
Same version...4.0.0 (549)Is there a new version of the sip app
for the first time, my monthly payment came out today automatically.Sooo, I see that one website (portal) is back up but the one that I have a login to is still down. Should I create a new login to the new site that is up or just wait for the one that handles my billing to come back? My service is down and passwords aren’t being accepted. Thanks