New url?

I would really appreciate if someone could give me a dm with the new url. Thank you very much.

Would you be able to share the new url code or login with me? mine has been down for a few days. Thank you

May I have the new URL please. Thank you.

UPDATE: No need for a new URL. Everything is working. Thank you.

Last edited:
My existing URL works for TiviMate, however, the tv guide disappears every few days. Purple TV will not load anymore. I get a JSON null message.

Edit to add: Please send me this weeks URL if you have it

Another edit to add my service is now working perfect. I decided to go back to XCIPTV app and it's now working perfect. Using TiviMate the EPG disappears daily and Purple iptv will not connect. All good now with XCIPTV.

Last edited:
It looks like once I took out the port number everything is working again.
If you have a port number at the end of the URL or have it in your M3U url. Just delete the colon and the number which is the port number and everything should work properly.

Last edited:
It looks like once I took out the port number everything is working again.
If you have a port number at the end of the URL or have it in your M3U url. Just delete the colon and the number which is the port number and everything should work properly.
Thank you I will try that

My GM URL not working either. If you would be so kind as to send me the new one I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance for all of your work as well.

yes both working and dont share live links in public please.
I changed the links you posted ..
Also Message to EVERYONE - No live links in public. There are mods and people helping you to give you in DM instead the links
Can you send a link please.

My GM URL not working either. If you would be so kind as to send me the new one I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance for all of your work as well.
I’ll DM you

Back
Top Bottom