New IPTV and New welcome

Hi Husham,
After I've sent the bitcoin to that address,
I assume I can expect further instructions via email,
Or do I just DM Oddballs a screenshot of the transaction?
Thanks
yes you can DM me if you wish after payment.. ... I will create an account for you ;)
@husham will also assist when I am not avlaiable.. thank you @husham

Where is the option to DM, I can an option to start a conversation with a individual recipient but that could mean starting a thread. Should there not be an option on your profile?
Thanks
I sent you DM

which app is this... the one I download is not like this one
there is two we normally sent
two different apks
one that is smarters clone and one that is our original app

I'm trying to purchase 1 month via website and payment says pending. It's been awhile now and status hasn't changed?

Last edited:
I'm trying to purchase 1 month via website and payment says pending. It's been awhile now and status hasn't changed?
confirm you send it from your wallet and send me a screenshoot of the payment.. I will deal with it

done sent you the information in DM

Just traded Mobus and it's a good service. O

Only issue is I wish they accepted something else besides just Bitcoin.
thank you for the feedback ;)
bitcoin is unavoidable right now

The website already got the correct prices with out the offer.. The forum users get a chance to subscribe on the current offers until till Monday 28Th after that the prices on the website are the new prices

Forum users Offer prices
1 Month $5 a month
3 Months $14 a month
6 Months $25 a month
12 Months $48 a months

After Monday 28th Prices
1 Month $8 a month
3 Months $24
6 Months $48
12 Months $96

Payment has been a success with bitcoin and will continue to be a crypto payment.
Send payment to bitcoin 36HsjCH5AEtEHFe4jnBsE2RYgjVGiPFfv3

and as before. Please send me a DM after payment and with possible suggestive user name so I may create your user name ;)
Dance Party Reaction GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

Last edited:
This is a superb service, channels, VOD, Series, Catch-up, great uptime. - For those of you with a BTC issue, I understand.
But Coinbase made it easy for me to subscribe and it's worth the effort.

I sent Bitcoin, but need to send screenshot of transaction by DM. I can't find an option to attach screenshot in DM conversation.
Easier to just copy the text and paste in a DM.

Back
Top Bottom