My service is still down did the URL change

My service is still down will the service ever come back to work with Tivimate? Rumors on the other forums is that they got raided and seized.

My service is still down will the service ever come back to work with Tivimate? Rumors on the other forums is that they got raided and seized.
Really?! Ummm..no! The service is working on their SIPTV app right now!

Also tried in the SIPTV app and it downloads the EPG and Playlist but will not play anything. I keep getting playback error, Then I get Sorry, this video can not be played. Please try again or pick another video. Does anyone know how to fix. Thanks

Gamers is back up in their SIPTV app. The service isn’t up yet using other apps. The EPG is there but the channels aren’t playing. If you need their SIPTV app download link..just DM me.
Good 😊 morning, can I get the SIPTV link please 🙏 and thank you 😊. Have a lovely 😊 weekend. Thanks once again ✌️❤️

Good 😊 morning, can I get the SIPTV link please 🙏 and thank you 😊. Have a lovely 😊 weekend. Thanks once again ✌️❤️
Sure 😉 I’ll DM you ☺️ like right now 😂

please can you also send me the new URL thanks
I’ll DM you the SIPTV app download link. It’s the only thing that’s working at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom