is GMASTER iptv gone?

richard1

i cant log in to my account on apks on firetv or shield, says wrong username or password . cant login on gmasterpanel. is this service gone?

GMASTER iptv
there is loads of new threads on this.why don't folks use the search to find out about the service.Otherwise there's going to be pages ans pages of
GMASTER iptv

i cant log in to my account on apks on firetv or shield, says wrong username or password . cant login on gmasterpanel. is this service gone?
yes i have since found other threads on this. i only joined yesterday, and all the threads seem incomplete or slightly baffling. GMASTER have not told me anything so i am left scratching my head as to what to do. when i look at members replying to threads i get conflicting advice: stay and wait , get a new iptv provider etc. the fact that there are a lot of threads shows that as customers we have been told nothing and do not know what our options are going forward

HI. this is a reply to my old thread. if you are reading this i think GMASTER is still working as 10 minutes ago i managed to pay for next months subscription albeit on a different portal. i do not know if their apk is working or not, it stopped working for me recently, However i just use an IPTV PLAYER and my channels are all working( although i think they have stopped doing MOVIES and VOD).

do you know if gmasterpanel will be up again? my subscription runs out in a few days. Other members showed me how to use an iptv player to log in to my account so i know that the service is still working.
How did you log in. I haven't got a clue how to do it 😁

There are many threads about Game Master and non of them show you where to log into the portal to pay to keep using the service. If no one is telling us anything, then we do not want to hear anything about your service is working. I have asked several times and do not get a straight answer swell. If you can pay to keep using the service, Say yes and show us where. If its down and will not come back, say No.. simple as that.

There are many threads about Game Master and non of them show you where to log into the portal to pay to keep using the service. If no one is telling us anything, then we do not want to hear anything about your service is working. I have asked several times and do not get a straight answer swell. If you can pay to keep using the service, Say yes and show us where. If its down and will not come back, say No.. simple as that.
There is a simple answer
But I would rather her allow the mods to answer this. And please be non abusive

This place here. Is run by volunteers trying to help. But everyone keeps opening new sections not helping. There is already a section talking to you by the mods. And everytime people ignore it.

There are three wonderful mod volunteers trying to help you from their own free time.

Come on people. Go to that link instead of creating multiple threads.

There is a simple answer

This place here. Is run by volunteers trying to help. But everyone keeps opening new sections not helping. There is already a section talking to you by the mods. And everytime people ignore it.

There are three wonderful mod volunteers trying to help you from their own free time.

yes Husham. but this person may be correct. i got some help off the moderators but i did have to find the portal on my own. i will DM Mcnice myself and provide them with the info they requesting. I joined the forum a few days ago and immediately opened this thread because i too could not find solutions at the time. i do have them now

hi. i only just checked your reply. i too was frustrated with members giving different advice and the advice not being consistent. i have DMed you with what i did to get things working. hope it helps

so to clarify: yes in the end i realised i should not have opened this THREAD but i was NEW at the time. and YES the new panel for the service is UP now and working from my experience. so maybe the MODS have all the info for you. i am not a MOD but i DMed a member to the best of my ability.

There is a simple answer

Exactly.Or better still go to the search bar then type in what ever.Then go to the newest posts!!!

I loved GMX but this is not right what they did I went to aftershock and it seems it is a clone of GMX but $3 more

Thank you everyone for the information. I don't want anyone to think i was trying to bash them. I was just looking for answers. You see many threads asking about Gmaster and all i saw was yes its working for me. I did not see anything about a new link or where to go.

Okay.... I can confirm the new server is working. I renewed my service through the new portal. The Gamemaster Viewer app 3.2.2 is NOT working. What is? I downloaded VLC and via Open Network Stream copy and pasted my m3u URL with my credentials and it's working just fine. I haven't spent much time with TiviMate 2.8.x and/or IPTV Smarters apps, but have with Kodi and PVR IPTV and it too works. I double checked the app just to be sure it is dead. In doing my homework this week, I did find where the Players Klub IPTV is alive and well with subscriptions that begin at $9.90 and if you're crazy and go in for a year, it's $84 or an average of $7. As of this typing, I have no idea if Top Dog is up or down. I will stay with whatever Gamemaster X evolves into. I have been with then the Players Klub, Gamemaster X 19 months. Personally, I think the service has gotten better over the months but it's not perfect nor do I expect it to be. I cut the cord long before now and when Kodi was in its infancy and prior to that it was XBMC. This is not cable TV and I ran a 50 foot HDMI cable from my laptop in one part of my house to my TV in the other and used a wireless keyboard and mouse... ah the good ol' days! I continue to use Exodus Redux over on Kodi and use both on my firestick today. I hope this helps everybody... thanks!

Back
Top Bottom