IM vs Tivimate ???

Rodger

I have never tried Tivimate yet . Which is more " cable " like ?

I've now tried both premium versions and for me Tivimate is a lot better and more importantly Tivimate interface is a LOT easier to use.
I don't know if it's the android box I'm using {Beelink King] , but I find IMplayer exceedingly difficult to use and get around. Unless it's me of course , lol. But I have used a LOT of IPTV apps and never had as much difficulty using them as I have with IMplayer.

So in my case I would definitely say Tivimate and I would also recommend IPTV extreme Pro, which is another app that has a recording feature and the Pro version is a cheap one off payment.
This is just my opinion :):):)

Thanks 4vthe input πŸ‘ . Have u used XC IPTV app ? If so , how do I compare Tivimate ?

Thanks 4vthe input πŸ‘ . Have u used XC IPTV app ? If so , how do I compare Tivimate ?
Hi Rodger,. Yes I've tried XCIPTV, but it was a hit or a miss I'm afraid, mainly miss.
The main problem I had was trying to record with it, which is something I really need.
When I tried to record a lot of times it didn't work and it came up with a notice saying "passed failed" and it never recorded. I tried a lot of"googling" but to no avail, so I gave up, which is a pity because it worked fine with everything else πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Hi Rodger,. Yes I've tried XCIPTV, but it was a hit or a miss I'm afraid, mainly miss.
The main problem I had was trying to record with it, which is something I really need.
When I tried to record a lot of times it didn't work and it came up with a notice saying "passed failed" and it never recorded. I tried a lot of"googling" but to no avail, so I gave up, which is a pity because it worked fine with everything else πŸ‘πŸ™‚
So far Tivimate Pro is the best I've tried, with IPTV extreme Pro a very close second
Also to let you understand, I must have tried at least 20 to 30 IPTV apps. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

πŸ‘ , I wish there was an edit option here ... I see where I murdered the words or mispelled and the auto speller here murders the word after I post sometimes πŸ˜‚ . Glad we can mostly understand the intent πŸ‘ . I hit a wall when I have tried Tivimate . Seems there is 1 thing or another that keeps me from it working . I'm going to check to make sure I'm using the correct urls . When I get it to what I think is correct , the epg does not populate , even though I have put in the url I have with this service and the 2 back-up services I have. I start surfing when a commercial comes on ... Unless it is something that has my attention captivated . OTT Pro Platinum is great because it has all the channels numbered , but WAY too slow to surf IMHO . Thanks for your input πŸ‘

Last edited:
πŸ‘ , I wish there was an edit option here ... I see where I murdered the words or mispelled and the auto speller here murders the word after I post sometimes πŸ˜‚ . Glad we can mostly understand the intent πŸ‘ . I got a wall when I have tried Tivimate . Seems there is 1 thing or another that keeps me from it working . I'm going to check to make sure I'm using the correct urls . When I get it to what I think is correct , the epg does not populate , even though I have put in the url I have with this service and the 2 back-up services I have. I start surfing when a commercial comes on ... Unless it is something that has my attention captivated . OTT Pro Platinum is great because it has all the channels numbered , but WAY too slow to surf IMHO . Thanks for your input πŸ‘
Yes there is edit in the forum ;)

πŸ‘ , I wish there was an edit option here ... I see where I murdered the words or mispelled and the auto speller here murders the word after I post sometimes πŸ˜‚ . Glad we can mostly understand the intent πŸ‘ . I hit a wall when I have tried Tivimate . Seems there is 1 thing or another that keeps me from it working . I'm going to check to make sure I'm using the correct urls . When I get it to what I think is correct , the epg does not populate , even though I have put in the url I have with this service and the 2 back-up services I have. I start surfing when a commercial comes on ... Unless it is something that has my attention captivated . OTT Pro Platinum is great because it has all the channels numbered , but WAY too slow to surf IMHO . Thanks for your input πŸ‘
Have you tried logging into Tivimate using extreme codes api log in option? I find that a lot easier than typing in the vey lengthy m3u playlist url and the same for the EPG.

All I need to input is a very short and easy port address then username then password and the app/program does the rest. Installs the playlist and the EPG details.

As regards to XCIPTV, I'm going to have another play with that to see if I can get it to work, by work I mean to record correctly, everything else works fine. So as they say watch this space, lol. :) :)

I type in the url I use to install into XC , into the extreme code area . Username & pw . I tried the url to a backup I have and did not work either . I did get to the Tivimate screen , but no info . I am on a firetv , so I don't even think about recording . Been meaning to but a fire cube or Bee Link . Thanks πŸ‘

I type in the url I use to install into XC , into the extreme code area . Username & pw . I tried the url to a backup I have and did not work either . I did get to the Tivimate screen , but no info . I am on a firetv , so I don't even think about recording . Been meaning to but a fire cube or Bee Link . Thanks πŸ‘
Ah right, I use the Beelink GT-King Amlogic S922X 2.2GHz Android 9.0 Dual System 4GB DDR4 64GB and I have an 128 GB sd card to give me extra storage space for recording, so in total I have roughly around 190gb of storage

I really like the Beelink, it's easy to use [which is good for me,lol]. In fact I liked it that much I bought another one for my bedroom. I got it for around Β£90 from "Geekbuying", so I would definitely recommend the Beelink (y)(y)

Ah right, I use the Beelink GT-King Amlogic S922X 2.2GHz Android 9.0 Dual System 4GB DDR4 64GB and I have an 128 GB sd card to give me extra storage space for recording, so in total I have roughly around 190gb of storage

I really like the Beelink, it's easy to use [which is good for me,lol]. In fact I liked it that much I bought another one for my bedroom. I got it for around Β£90 from "Geekbuying", so I would definitely recommend the Beelink (y)(y)

πŸ‘

Update on XCIPTV regarding being able to record.
I've reformatted the SD card to become an integrated internal storage, I originally had 64GB internal storage on the Beelink Android box and a 128GB SD card, whereas I now have an approximate internal storage of 190GB.
It seems to be recording ok now, I've tried four times to record using XCIPTV and everyone has worked and also on the plus side, Tivimate is now also recording flawlessly. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

I got Tivimate working thanks to Crystal ( CBP ) πŸ‘ . She had me use the extreme code log in and it went smooth . I'm about up to speed with it , but hate that it takes as much effort to add to favorites or hide channels considering how easy it is to do with XC ( I'm experimenting with hiding channels instead of adding to favorites in Tivimate ... I dread if I ever have to reload Tivimate as long as it takes to edit the channels 😬😬😬 ) . I added additional url to the 2 services I have , but it seems it replaced the original url ??? I had 4 services and thought I was going to keep the 4 , but as happy I am with OTT Pro & Lava , no need to keep the others . I'm going to try IM player based on CBP's comments . Is adding channels into favorites or hiding channels easier in it than Tivimate ? Thanks for all the input πŸ‘

Back
Top Bottom