How do I download pdslive to my firestick

could someone please help me out I need for the hardcoded SIPTV appI need the and instructions for doing this I sure I have it wrong on downloader.I totally lost here ??
Thanks
I’ll DM you Scotty 😊

How do I allow unknown apps in fire cube gen 3 thought in applications but cannot find it anywhere help
Go to Settings..My Fire TV..About..then click the name of your device (Fire TV Cube) 7 times. That will enable Developer Options for you.

Hello Crystal could you look into my account when you get a chance i can't log in to pay my bill, my password doesn't work and forgot password doesn't send me a link to reset my password. The contact button just sends me to login page. I'll be in and out today to check in,no hurry. Thanks

Hello Crystal could you look into my account when you get a chance i can't log in to pay my bill, my password doesn't work and forgot password doesn't send me a link to reset my password. The contact button just sends me to login page. I'll be in and out today to check in,no hurry. Thanks
Hi! I don’t have access to accounts to help with that. If you have ever opened a ticket..check your emails and see if you saved one sent to you from them. Reply to it (even if it’s now closed). It’s a foot in the door to ask for help.

Hi! I don’t have access to accounts to help with that. If you have ever opened a ticket..check your emails and see if you saved one sent to you from them. Reply to it (even if it’s now closed). It’s a foot in the door to ask for help.
Thanks for trying i finnaly did get in after about 10 times i don't know what the problem was. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom