Help get my game master back

I have just discovered this Email in my invoices from GM
SECURITY UPDATE : GmasterPanel Password and Server URL Change

Sat 07/03/2020 07:58 my password was changed now im back online on xcitv after pulling my hair out for the past week wondering why my password wouldnt work so check your Emails/spam ?

what is the url?

Sat 07/03/2020 07:58 my password was changed now im back online on xcitv after pulling my hair out for the past week wondering why my password wouldnt work so check your Emails/spam ?
[/QUOTE]

That is interesting. I just looked through my emails and this is the ‘security update’ email I received 07/03/2020 (I am on the old $5 subscription) - note server URL:
No luck with any URL posted to date? Anyone successful? Help!

How can you pay Next months bill for Gmaster X if the website says Down for Maintenance (Err 3) if the pay portal does not return before my deadline to pay, then i have to shop around for another IPTV service for USA channels. Which is another company incase Gmaster X does not return.

Back
Top Bottom