Games Masters IPTV

Has anyone opened a new ticket recently on the hit/miss situation with the EPG from device to device, and app to app and gotten a reply?

My script expired a bit ago, when it all hit the fan and my login credents are no good. Im stuck til they accept newbies :)

Hoping for some help.

I was paying for the service through I believe a reseller (VKlubhost?) Haven’t received an invoice for this month or anything regarding what’s happening going forward, but I’d like to continue service...how do I continue to pay?
Unfortunately they aren't taking new subs all you can do is keep checking.

EPG is totally blank after refresh. Is there a day without an issue lately?
Seems not but the EPG has been struggling for weeks. Rumor is it's not just Gamers, other services are having issues too. Other rumor is there is a fix in the works but who knows! I'm going to start searching for EPG back-up options. Anybody have any leads?

Can someone PM me the new payment portal addy. I tried the .services one but my credentials don't seem to work on it like they did on the .today site.

Can someone PM me the new payment portal addy. I tried the .services one but my credentials don't seem to work on it like they did on the .today site.
That's cuz they're two different payportals. I take it your account was with top dog? Dmd you

Don’t know if this has been covered, but has anyone tried ordering new service from the billingportal site
no new subs available right now

Seems not but the EPG has been struggling for weeks. Rumor is it's not just Gamers, other services are having issues too. Other rumor is there is a fix in the works but who knows! I'm going to start searching for EPG back-up options. Anybody have any leads?
Understand it is not free (currently on sale right now), but Mayfair Guide has a working EPG for GM. I am not exactly sure where their EPG info is from but it seems to be working fine. It’s probably the closest thing to a “cable TV” guide if you like that style.

Understand it is not free (currently on sale right now), but Mayfair Guide has a working EPG for GM. I am not exactly sure where their EPG info is from but it seems to be working fine. It’s probably the closest thing to a “cable TV” guide if you like that style.
I’ve tried it. Didn’t really care for it. Even if Epg isn’t working correctly iMplayer has been the closest thing to sat/cable that I’ve found.

So, my subscription is good till 6/30....does that mean it’s going to expire and I won’t be able to renew?
No it doesn't mean that. As far as I know renewals hadn't been a problem. Just no new subs right now.

Does Mayfair Guide work in Tivimate?

Good luck, I was a member, They never sent me an invoice and I lost my password, My service expired so I had to move on to Apollo,The service runs nice and smooth and a Very Dependable EPG,I think they did me a favor by not responding,Things have become so frustrating here especially on the customer service and EPG end.

Good luck, I was a member, They never sent me an invoice and I lost my password, My service expired so I had to move on to Apollo,The service runs nice and smooth and a Very Dependable EPG,I think they did me a favor by not responding,Things have become so frustrating here especially on the customer service and EPG end.
Every ticket that you put in on Gamers has to be replied to with bump to get any help and you have to reply from the email by clicking the reply at the top left of their email. If you reply using the normal reply in you browser of email client it doesn't go through for some reason. I've had pretty good success when doing it that way.

Back
Top Bottom