Games Masters IPTV

No problem. This stuff isn't hard, once you get into it. I'm happy to help if I can.

Btw, I'm trying to watch the xciptv and it has that circle thing going around and around...NO picture @ all. Gmaster has been running

okay since their payment portal went back up....do you know what's going on?

First, NO epg showing the names of programs...now NO PICTURE @ all. And of course you know I paid my bill...as soon as it was up on

saturday... so what's the problem now???? :mad:

Btw, I'm trying to watch the xciptv and it has that circle thing going around and around...NO picture @ all. Gmaster has been running

okay since their payment portal went back up....do you know what's going on?

First, NO epg showing the names of programs...now NO PICTURE @ all. And of course you know I paid my bill...as soon as it was up on

saturday... so what's the problem now???? :mad:
Go to their website, open a ticket and ask them if anything has changed. See what they say.
I am having the same issue.
I am not getting a response from them.
Perhaps you may have more luck than me.
Report what you find please & Thank you.

Sending you a DM

Yes, could someone DM me as well! I want to make sure I have the right info...my gmaster is NOT working. No LIVE TV it just keeps "twirling.

Am I the only one getting this???? Please help....if you have "another" URL that is more recent. Thank you...

Go to their website, open a ticket and ask them if anything has changed. See what they say.

I did...but they keep giving me the "same" BOT response as they gave me (2) days ago when I was asking for an extension to pay my bill.

I asked them WHY there is NO pic on the LIVE TV and what happened to the "names" of the programs??

I did...but they keep giving me the "same" BOT response as they gave me (2) days ago when I was asking for an extension to pay my bill.

I asked them WHY there is NO pic on the LIVE TV and what happened to the "names" of the programs??
Well, something changed and they have not informed us.
Stay on top of your email, especially your spam folder.
Other than that, go to your backup for the time being.

Post number 396 indicated a change in URL for the server. Is this as of today or from a few days ago?
If today...How about a DM with info. URL I am referencing is the one you use in a player..Xtreme.
Thanks

I am confused here...first gmaster was running fine. Now I have NO live tv at all. It keeps doing that "twirling" thing. Does anyone know

what is going on??? Yes, I put in a ticket but they are NOT addressin my "exact" questions...

I am confused here...first gmaster was running fine. Now I have NO live tv at all. It keeps doing that "twirling" thing. Does anyone know

what is going on??? Yes, I put in a ticket but they are NOT addressin my "exact" questions...

Okay...everyone! I'm back up and running and the names of the programs are NOW showing. I just went in and hit "update" and I

saw the epg or names of the programs on Live TV...

Okay...everyone! I'm back up and running and the names of the programs are NOW showing. I just went in and hit "update" and I

When you get the bot response reply bump and they will answer...

When you get the bot response reply bump and they will answer...

Back
Top Bottom