Games Masters IPTV

Yes, happens every once in a while, wait and try later, works for me
Anyone else having login failed now for xciptv?
yes I had that problem but what I did I still have an old password and I put the old password in and it started working again you might have to do it two or three times to get it to work but if you have an old password try that it work for me!

I also received an invoice this afternoon but cannot log in to pay. Do you have another url to reach them or an email address that I could use.

Thanks
No.
Just reply to their invoice and ask to stay on with them & see what they say.
Seems to me we have to wait till expiration day.
Start looking for backup.
Husham has plenty listed on his site.
Change in inevitable...unfortunately.

I too am having issues using the Gm android app - says login/pass invalid. Do I need to update? change url? please DM me any details.

Thanks!

Any chance I can get a DM with the new GM server/forum info? Renewed right before they went down but haven't received any heads up since they dropped Discord.
Dm'd

I received my invoice last evening.
I responded to it saying I could not pay and would like to.
They responded saying I am good till the 15th and they will discuss options then.
Let's see what happens.
We shall see...

How did you respond? I tried everything including multiple email's they all bounce

I too am having issues using the Gm android app - says login/pass invalid. Do I need to update? change url? please DM me any details.

Thanks!
Dm'd

Thanks!
I had the same problem what I did I had an old password and I use that old password just to see what would happen and it worked Had to try 3 to 4 times but it worked so if you have a old password try that.

If you’re having problems logging in on Android systems Try an old password if you still have it that’s what I did and it started working don’t know why but it did you might have to try it 3 to 4 times but mine started working after Using old password Hope that can help some people it worked for me

Try an old password if you still have it that’s what worked for me had the same problem used old password started working Had to enter password 2 to 3 times but it started working
Thanx for the tip!

No.
Just reply to their invoice and ask to stay on with them & see what they say.
Seems to me we have to wait till expiration day.
Start looking for backup.
Husham has plenty listed on his site.
Change in inevitable...unfortunately.
Thanks for your prompt response. I have been with GM for many moons and always appreciated their dedication. Take care!

Back
Top Bottom