Games Masters IPTV

I was able to get into the TOP DOG TODAY portal since I once went from the old Mint Panel to that but then went back and on my last gasp of Game Master. Besides the bot response I then got another response and this was it

"Hello,

The payment portal is currently down and there will be no new sign ups at this time.

Thank You for your support!"

So just know Game Master will just die out so there is no url or anybody DM-ing you that cam help out. Unless you were with the original TOP DOG you are out. The new Top Dog you see around is not associated. The one with some bulldog and green look to it. I thought maybe since I got through they could move me over but doesn't work.

Are you with Mintpanel - gamemaster? Have you received your most recent invoice? If you have, reply to it asking if there is a way to pay as their website is down. You should get a reply with a ticket number and link to the support page. Reply to that email, and explain that the link does not work. I did that and on the 3rd response, I received a new URL and instructions how to log in as well as a statement saying that the gamemaster service is still running at this time, there just isn't a way to pay atm. This is not a URL that I have seen on here. It's new. If you haven't received an invoice yet, be patient and wait for it.

This has happened before and you just need to be patient. I don't believe these guys to be malicious or thieves. I also believe that once they are sorted, they will notify people of their new payment portal as they did the last time this happened. I haven't checked the URL they gave me yet as I'm at work. Once I get home I will try it out. If it works, I will pass on the information to the MODS. I will not send any of this via DM to anyone other than the MODS.

Another thing to remember, never every tick the box in the pay portal to remember payment details and never ever pay for more than one month at a time. Also, it's a good idea to have another IPTV service as backup if you really need it.

Sorry you feel this way, so minus @Crystalblue6161 and @husham, you are stating you are getting poor treatment from myself and one other mod? There is only 3 mods and @husham. I personally do not remember, see, or typed anything negative to you, @YYZFA, or anyone via on public forum or in DM, so please let me know so this can be straighten out. I only try to help and put no negative light on anything as we are all in the same boat. To me, I thought I have been busting my butt trying to help, but obviously, the energy is felt differently from others. If this incorrect, I apologize, but I will stand my ground, if nothing is specified and you put me in a general category where there is only a few to select from. Hopefully, I can continue to help others in this forum and hope others continue to help also.
It is disturbing to me that some people posting on this forum are taking out their frustrations on those who are trying to help. I have been frustrated, too, but the information I have acquired from reading these and previous posts has been incredibly helpful. The DM that I received from z0ne3 with the information for logging into XCIPTV, for which I am extremely grateful, has been nothing but invaluable and has gotten me up and running. These people should be praised and thanked for the time and effort they have tirelessly contributed, not complained to. Thanks again for all of the helpful posts. My humble praise to you seems inadequate. To those who just want to complain, please find another forum. There are enough posts to read without the negative ones.

Sorry you feel this way, so minus @Crystalblue6161 and @husham, you are stating you are getting poor treatment from myself and one other mod? There is only 3 mods and @husham. I personally do not remember, see, or typed anything negative to you, @YYZFA, or anyone via on public forum or in DM, so please let me know so this can be straighten out. I only try to help and put no negative light on anything as we are all in the same boat. To me, I thought I have been busting my butt trying to help, but obviously, the energy is felt differently from others. If this incorrect, I apologize, but I will stand my ground, if nothing is specified and you put me in a general category where there is only a few to select from. Hopefully, I can continue to help others in this forum and hope others continue to help also.
z0ne3,

I'm not upset with anything you've said or done. I'm not even upset with anyone here. I was irked by that one comment, but I've stated my piece on it and I've moved past it. I did not mean to besmirch you or your intentions at all. You guys are helping as you see best, and I'm doing the same. I've done what I can on this forum and will have a much reduced presence going forward. And it's not because of one perceived snarky comment by one person.

I came here to learn about what's going on with Game Master and I got that. This place served a purpose for me and I am grateful, so I thought I'd stick around to pay it forward and to help others. I'm leaving because I think I've done what I can, while abiding by the forum's rules and not posting what more than half of the people came here to get: the server info. Most of this forum now, is people requesting DM's, and I've never been about that, so I'm not doing it.

I didn't mind posting other information for all to see, but despite the time and effort spent, my posts, are immediately followed by people asking for the exact same info that we just took the time to post. For me, I'm just wasting my time, as a good majority of people here don't care to learn or to read. I've never been a spoon feeder. I'm patient and will break it down to the very basics, but I'm only interested in helping those who want to learn. And while there are plenty here, they're drowned out by those who join and post "Hey, what's going on in with Game Master? My service is down!", three minutes after joining. Nope, I'm not interested anymore.

So, again, for clarity, I don't have any issues with you or any of the staff. We're all helping people the way we think is best. I happen to think that sending everyone a DM is a waste of time and we don't learn from each other doing that. It's fine. I've more than paid forward the info I got from here, and I'm grateful. It made it easier for me to get back online and I enjoyed my brief stay here.

Ok..so i just received my invoice from gpanel but of course the site is down..so should I try to get an account thru TopDog? Ive had them so long i still only pay $5/month..so i dont want to lose that if possible..this is so disappointing
Sit tight. See if you get extended like last time. If not then go try another service.

z0ne3,

I'm not upset with anything you've said or done. I'm not even upset with anyone here. I was irked by that one comment, but I've stated my piece on it and I've moved past it. I did not mean to besmirch you or your intentions at all. You guys are helping as you see best, and I'm doing the same. I've done what I can on this forum and will have a much reduced presence going forward. And it's not because of one perceived snarky comment by one person.

I came here to learn about what's going on with Game Master and I got that. This place served a purpose for me and I am grateful, so I thought I'd stick around to pay it forward and to help others. I'm leaving because I think I've done what I can, while abiding by the forum's rules and not posting what more than half of the people came here to get: the server info. Most of this forum now, is people requesting DM's, and I've never been about that, so I'm not doing it.

I didn't mind posting other information for all to see, but despite the time and effort spent, my posts, are immediately followed by people asking for the exact same info that we just took the time to post. For me, I'm just wasting my time, as a good majority of people here don't care to learn or to read. I've never been a spoon feeder. I'm patient and will break it down to the very basics, but I'm only interested in helping those who want to learn. And while there are plenty here, they're drowned out by those who join and post "Hey, what's going on in with Game Master? My service is down!", three minutes after joining. Nope, I'm not interested anymore.

So, again, for clarity, I don't have any issues with you or any of the staff. We're all helping people the way we think is best. I happen to think that sending everyone a DM is a waste of time and we don't learn from each other doing that. It's fine. I've more than paid forward the info I got from here, and I'm grateful. It made it easier for me to get back online and I enjoyed my brief stay here.
All good...this is indeed has been an experience, yet it is what it is. I am very patient and will comb through forum's pages to seek the answers I am looking for. That is just me and not everyone has that patience or desire to do that. Which is okay because they do not have to deal with any of the mess as they are just pop tarts...pop in when they need something, then pop out. I enjoy this and trying to gain trust in the upper echelon, even though that does not happen overnight. I know @husham did this for many many moons and built relationships with others and they the respect went both ways. Just because some feel certain type of way doesn't mean that years of trust and respect should be in jeopardy because of one's opinion. Not saying your opinion, just in general I am saying. I say that to say this, we all we got and hopefully we can get get through this in one piece, whether it is with GM or with something else that provides great content, great stability, and great customer service.

I am not here that often as I come on my days off and I think you are very helpful, this is my first interaction with you this very day on this forum, and the other guy as well. I am not a trouble maker I read and comment as I see fit, and make no mistake you guys are very valuable, and I apologize if I seem ungrateful I meant no disrespect to anybody, so I will just leave it at that.

Any chance I can get a DM with the new GM server/forum info? Renewed right before they went down but haven't received any heads up since they dropped Discord.

I am not here that often as I come on my days off and I think you are very helpful, this is my first interaction with you this very day on this forum, and the other guy as well. I am not a trouble maker I read and comment as I see fit, and make no mistake you guys are very valuable, and I apologize if I seem ungrateful I meant no disrespect to anybody, so I will just leave it at that.
I was just making sure you get the same respect as I would like. No hard feelings at all.

It is disturbing to me that some people posting on this forum are taking out their frustrations on those who are trying to help. I have been frustrated, too, but the information I have acquired from reading these and previous posts has been incredibly helpful. The DM that I received from z0ne3 with the information for logging into XCIPTV, for which I am extremely grateful, has been nothing but invaluable and has gotten me up and running. These people should be praised and thanked for the time and effort they have tirelessly contributed, not complained to. Thanks again for all of the helpful posts. My humble praise to you seems inadequate. To those who just want to complain, please find another forum. There are enough posts to read without the negative ones.
So we're here "just to complain", huh? You might want to check out my post history. Over 100 posts this past week, with clear and explicit instructions and respectful interactions with everybody. I was here to help and that's what I did. It's really unfortunate that you can't see our value, but it's due to people you (not these moderators), that I'm becoming less active. I make a bunch of helpful posts and repost useful information and you don't say squat, but I articulate one concern I have with one rude (in my opinion) comment, and you pipe in and say that I have no contributing value. Read my post history. And read chitownboss and wnt3wishes' posts, and you will see the value they bring to this forum. They are helping many people, and don't deserve your disrespect and dismissal because they also felt slighted or disrespected by one or two people.

Differing opinions and disagreements are fine, but uninformed and ignorant posts, which as the one above are really unfortunate.

I received my invoice last evening.
I responded to it saying I could not pay and would like to.
They responded saying I am good till the 15th and they will discuss options then.
Let's see what happens.
We shall see...
I also received an invoice this afternoon but cannot log in to pay. Do you have another url to reach them or an email address that I could use.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom