Games Masters IPTV

Hey team,

thanks for all your help!
Would there be a new portal for payment or would you know if the service will just stop?

Just received invoice from G master panel steel no way to pay due on the 15th any new information of ways to pay hopefully by the 15th

Guys, they will contact you if they want to keep you as customers. They are downsizing and canceling a lot of accounts. Time to move on to another service

Just received my invoice for June, tried to pay but got the error page, so I replied to their invoice email that I could not pay but would like to pay this is what they wrote back to me:

Thank you for contacting our support team. A support ticket has now been opened for your request. You will be notified when a response is made by email. The details of your ticket are shown below.

Subject: Re: Customer Invoice
Priority: Medium

At least someone is still there creating support tickets, I am still holding out hope that they will be coming back.

Interesting, looks like they changed again topdog.today now redirects to billingportal.site
And when I go to that site, the security app on my phone warns me that this is a malicious url. So, I dunno!

Attachments

• IMG_20200608_004000.jpg
    IMG_20200608_004000.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 39
Just received my invoice for June, tried to pay but got the error page, so I replied to their invoice email that I could not pay but would like to pay this is what they wrote back to me:

Thank you for contacting our support team. A support ticket has now been opened for your request. You will be notified when a response is made by email. The details of your ticket are shown below.

At least someone is still there creating support tickets, I am still holding out hope that they will be coming back.

That’s just automated.

just done the same

Hey team,

thanks for all your help!
Would there be a new portal for payment or would you know if the service will just stop?
If you were on the Mintpanel or Gmasterpanel portal, it looks like they are going to unceremoniously drop you without a word. You're probably "welcome" to keep paying them for continued service if you were on their TopDog portal.

It's time to find a new provider if you were on one of the former panels.

If you were on the Mintpanel or Gmasterpanel portal, it looks like they are going to unceremoniously drop you without a word. You're probably "welcome" to keep paying them for continued service if you were on their TopDog portal.

It's time to find a new provider if you were on one of the former panels.
This type of behaviour is a total shame. Anyway it matches without their Discord support, whatever is your problem they flamed you without reason...

Just got my Gmaster invoice and due 15th so will just have it drain out and die it looks. So which TOP DOG are they? I may have seen it but I think more than one?

Hi. I am new to this site but have been using GMX back from the players Klub days. I am lost with out it. Can someone please help and DM me the correct info so I can get up and running again. I really appreciate it.

Hi. I am new to this site but have been using GMX back from the players Klub days. I am lost with out it. Can someone please help and DM me the correct info so I can get up and running again. I really appreciate it.
DM sent

Just got my Gmaster invoice and due 15th so will just have it drain out and die it looks. So which TOP DOG are they? I may have seen it but I think more than one?
It's a bit confusing at first glance. Game Master had all of their customers signed up on one of two portals: TopDog VPN was one of them (had nothing to do with any VPN - they used that to make it look like a legitimate business to outsiders) and Mintpanel, which I guess was renamed Gmasterpanel. Game Master appears to be dropping all of their customers who were on the latter panels and allowing their TopDog VPN customers to remain, although they closed both portals down and migrated their TopDog VPN customers to their new panel, called "TopDog Today". We have no idea why they are dropping their other customers. These folks don't even have the ability to sign up as new customers in the new TopDog Today portal, as they are not accepting new customers.

And, if that isn't confusing enough, there is another company called TopDog TV (I think that's their current name). They are a rival company to Game Master, but weirdly, split from the original company, called The Players Klub. This company went dark on its customers, changed servers and portals and didn't communicate with their customers ever again, (sound familiar?) and what emerged were the two rival companies (Game Master and TopDog TV).

And just because things aren't muddled enough already, there is another company called "Player's Klub", that has nothing to do with any of these entities, past or present.

If you were a Game Master customer, and you were on their old TopDog VPN portal, you should be able to sign in and see your account, pay your bill (I believe) on their new TopDog Today portal at: Client Area - BillingPortal

But be aware, as my security app is flagging this site as malicious and possibly dangerous for attempting to fraudulently steal information. It happens every time I go to that site (picture attached).

If you were interested in checking out TopDog TV's services, you can sign up with them right here: Shopping Cart - TD billing

If you were a Gmasterpanel or Mintpanel customer with Game Master, you should find an alternative company because apparently they don't want to or cannot keep you as a customer, and it looks like you will be dropped as soon as your service is up for renewal. Game Master says they will refund any customers right away if they ask, however, I do not know how Gmasterpanel/Mintpanel customers can make that request because they don't seem to be able to log onto TopDog Today to ask for a refund.

I hope this provides some clarity to some readers. It is confusing and you should know who you are signing up with because it's pretty clear that they are all employing some tactics to possibly trick you into becoming their customers (except for a large number of loyal Game Master customers, who they are actively dumping).

Attachments

• IMG_20200608_004000.jpg
    IMG_20200608_004000.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom