Games Masters IPTV

I hear you! You've provided some solid and great information publicly, and that has probably helped a lot more people than dozens of time consuming DM's have. I am getting a lot of requests for DM's for info that doesn't have to be DMed. And I don't even know if the information I'm taking the time to write is even being used by the person asking for it. So I stopped most if this activity a while ago. It would be a lot easier if the rules of this forum would allow us to post the server information publicly. I don't understand the security concerns of this rule, but it's not my forum and I will respect the rules. There may be a reason for it that I don't understand.

Would a member kind explaining this rule to us? We're giving out the info to anyone who asks anyway. Why do we have to send hundred of private messages, instead of posting it for all to see?

It would help a lot of people, and would make the board easier to read for new information, since we wouldn't be going through hundreds of posts asking for server info to be send via DM.
ask husham after all its his forum LOL

I'm in the other topdog discord, not the one associated with gm. If anyone needs help I can point you there. I also have their app download link if you just want that. No more filelinked for them.
Can you hook me up? DM me the details

anyone got vstreams got a 24hr trial content looks good and quality looks good too just wondered if anyone had it for a while to see how reliable they were

Hi guys so I bit the bullet and tried out The New PlayersKlub and it was like a 5 minute install and service hook up. I got the paypal link sent to me and as soon as I paid it was instant service info hooked up. Literally 10 minutes. Signed up for service sign in and apk then paid via paypal. Personally I don't give a shit about having to use pay pal as I am paying for a service. signed in and it is working flawlessly, so why all is hemming and hawing about GM and top dog? I will enjoy this effort with little to no buffering until folks realize GM may not be coming back, IDK only complaint I have if those running it is lookingat the 24/7s, is I see no Martin, Sanford and son, and Everybody hates Chris but I will email them directly with my requests, most times they listen and add what we like on these things. So for me it's all good the answer to your questions on new IPTV is right here with the new playersklub. I'll also add that people should know these things come and go thats just the way it is when you're paying all this money for all the channels we get with these services! (sarc) If you want clear cut info and announcements and problem free billing, no buffering, then try out Cox, Spectrum, ATT, and whatever cutthroat cable companies out here for $200 plus a month.

Hi guys so I bit the bullet and tried out The New PlayersKlub and it was like a 5 minute install and service hook up. I got the paypal link sent to me and as soon as I paid it was instant service info hooked up. Literally 10 minutes. Signed up for service sign in and apk then paid via paypal. Personally I don't give a shit about having to use pay pal as I am paying for a service. signed in and it is working flawlessly, so why all is hemming and hawing about GM and top dog? I will enjoy this effort with little to no buffering until folks realize GM may not be coming back, IDK only complaint I have if those running it is lookingat the 24/7s, is I see no Martin, Sanford and son, and Everybody hates Chris but I will email them directly with my requests, most times they listen and add what we like on these things. So for me it's all good the answer to your questions on new IPTV is right here with the new playersklub. I'll also add that people should know these things come and go thats just the way it is when you're paying all this money for all the channels we get with these services! (sarc) If you want clear cut info and announcements and problem free billing, no buffering, then try out Cox, Spectrum, ATT, and whatever cutthroat cable companies out here for $200 plus a month.
Does it have Discord support, VOD and Series?

I hear what you’re saying, but I don’t think GM is going away.

anyone got vstreams got a 24hr trial content looks good and quality looks good too just wondered if anyone had it for a while to see how reliable they were
I am using the trial. Quality seems good. Vod and series limited and no beinsports. I am still looking but they seem ok

I guess I may be over reacting. But just to clarify, I am not tech support, I do not work for any IPTV company, I am not staff on the forum. If people are polite and I can help, I will try to do so when I have time.
You are still appreciated

I was just looking at a service called playersklubi... Can you dm me the address of the one you signed up with?

Back
Top Bottom