Games Masters IPTV

that's a great deal. so all I have to do is email customer support and ask for the rate?
do you experience any buffering when using the vpn? their servers are not overloaded?
does the firestick app have a kill switch or any kind of protection against leaks?
edit: comments in this youtube video say it keeps disconnecting

I have never had a problem with Private Internet Access. I got a deal posted on Slickdeals a year ago where I bought 3 yrs in advance for something like $2.33 a month. Plus they definitely don't keep logs as it has been tested twice in court. They had no logs to provide.

I have never had a problem with Private Internet Access. I got a deal posted on Slickdeals a year ago where I bought 3 yrs in advance for something like $2.33 a month. Plus they definitely don't keep logs as it has been tested twice in court. They had no logs to provide.

thanks, any buffering? servers are not overloaded?

Last edited:
Wow to hell with players klub and gmasterpanel. I was a grandfathered account holder since they started and I just got an email saying services cancelled and refund issued. Pardon the French but they can fuck off. On to finding a better provider!

Were you on gamemaster/mint payment portal?

Yes, I am on gmaster/mint payment portal but I received my invoice late Friday night but cannot pay because gmaster website is down and don't know "where" else to pay. I do want to keep my service. But the website is still saying, "Down For Maintenance (Err 3)".

So if they cancel me it's NOT my fault. I will just find "another" reliable service that treats "long-time" members a little better.

Wow to hell with players klub and gmasterpanel. I was a grandfathered account holder since they started and I just got an email saying services cancelled and refund issued. Pardon the French but they can fuck off. On to finding a better provider!

So you just got an email saying, "services cancelled" today? I guess I may get one too...they sent me my invoice on Friday night but can't pay because their website is shut-down! So I may be getting the same email...

Hi. Can i please have the top dog url? Not sure if the one i found on google is the right one. I keep getting site can't be reached. Also is extreme live iptv is different from game masters? Thanks!

thanks, any buffering? servers are not overloaded?

I have had buffering but not because of the VPN I don't think. I have DSL so my speed is slow compared to most people at 15 Mbps and chokes on the 1080 IPTV streams and does better on 720 streams. PIA doesn't throttle and I have never had issues with buffering using Kodi with Real-Debrid and chosing the 720p selections. I think if you have 25 Mbps or higher you'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom