Games Masters IPTV

sorry if I am being naive - but I got the dm with the instructions - put the new info into tivi - but now we only get tv channels is there no access to the additional features such as movies, series etc. kind of gutted if they are gone as the series in particular was great for me, movies for kids - assume (I am non-technical) we access via tivi now and not through the gmaster apo - using a amazon fire.

sorry if I am being naive - but I got the dm with the instructions - put the new info into tivi - but now we only get tv channels is there no access to the additional features such as movies, series etc. kind of gutted if they are gone as the series in particular was great for me, movies for kids - assume (I am non-technical) we access via tivi now and not through the gmaster apo - using a amazon fire.
They are gone and not coming back, at least not anytime soon

Hello everyone. I would like some guidance as well to get my GM up and running. It has been down for the past week. Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.

Everything you need to know has already been posted in this forum

Yes, that is correct. I went through it and all its information. I have a username and password that I had been using, but noting works.
Can you or someone provide the setup for XCIPTV please?
Thank you.

This appears to be a rival IPTV company. I got an email from TopDog Today and my credentials to log into there portal worked. My history of payments and tickets and service is there. I tried my credentials in this TD Billing and they do not work. I do not believe they are associated with Game Master or whatever they are going to call themselves now.

BE CAREFUL! BY REGISTERING WITH THEM, YOU ARE MOST LIKELY SIGNING UP FOR A NEW SERVICE, AND YOU SHOULD REACH OUT TO THEM AND RESEARCH THEM BEFORE GIVING THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO. IF THEY SAY THEY ARE GAME MASTER, YOU SHOULD RUN AWAY FROM THEM.
That is a totally different Top Dog.

Yes, that is correct. I went through it and all its information. I have a username and password that I had been using, but noting works.
Thank you.
DM sent

That is cheap! I really don't care about VOD on my IPTV service. In fact, I get annoyed when so much attention is focused on it while the live TV service is struggling. Like Husham says, I don't get the big demand for VOD when Kodi has a far better selection and never goes down.

I will ask you though if they have a good selection of Canadian news channels, TSN and Sportsnet? I need my Canadian content. I'm happy with GM's Canadian content, although a few key Canadian channels have been offline since they disappeared, and that's a bit annoying.
Yes, they have those Canadian content

Thank you.
Not all accounts are working. Gmaster canceled some. I will dm you the server url for xciptv, but it just might not work for you

DM info for gamemaster. Was working earlier with another url but I want to make sure I have the same one that as been sent across the forum. Since this afternoon it stopped working for me.

I’ll DM you

Crystalblue6161, could you please dm me the discord link. Do you know how I can pay my bill? I usually get the "invoice" on the 5th which is today. But I've been checking my email...nothing yet from gmaster. Don't know any "new" link for them. Thank you much!

I just got the reminder email to pay my invoice with a dead link to their panel page. So, their noreply email is still working......

My bill is generated on the 6th and I usually get the email on the 5th which is today. But they DID not send me an email...and their usual link throught gmaster is NOT working correct?

Thank you.

So we cannot "pay" our bill from gmaster? What can I do to avoid losing my service. Even though they are going thru changes...I do NOT want to lose my account. I've been with them for 2 years now. Can anyone tell me what I should do please....thank you

So I paid through gmasterpanel and obviously cant access that. Can I access another portal??

I too have been paying through gmasterpanel...and need to know "where" to go to pay my bill. Don't want to lose my service. This is so frustrating....

Back
Top Bottom