Games Masters IPTV

hey. I got a invoice for gamemaster but I know it's down. I have installed it with xciptv. does anyone have any info as to where I pay my invoice now. and what is currently going on with gamemaster. if i can use their iptv apps now etc. thanks!

hey. I got a invoice for gamemaster but I know it's down. I have installed it with xciptv. does anyone have any info as to where I pay my invoice now. and what is currently going on with gamemaster. if i can use their iptv apps now etc. thanks!
Which portal were you paying thru before? Top dog or gmasterpanel? Where do the links in the invoice take you?

Hi, had TOK and was then on GM for last couple of years paying my invoices thru the GM Panel. Is there anyway now to get to a client area and what are the best apps to use on Firestick to make use of account??

I have had a 3rd and final reminder invoice from GMaster today. Still don’t know how to pay it as the link is down. Anyone have any ideas ?

I have had a 3rd and final reminder invoice from GMaster today. Still don’t know how to pay it as the link is down. Anyone have any ideas ?
Reply to it and ask how can you pay.

New to the forum. Have not received any email through Gmaster. How can I get service up and running on firestick? Can someone please DM me?

I have a grandfathered account with games master which is active. I can log onto topdog portal but it says that I do not have any active products? How do I get an invoice from games master? I have access to tv at present. Thanks

I have a grandfathered account with games master which is active. I can log onto topdog portal but it says that I do not have any active products? How do I get an invoice from games master? I have access to tv at present. Thanks
Same goes for me to.

Well, this morning several channels appear to have died. I've been running GM on TiVimate with the new logon and it's been superb. Now several channels are getting the grey cloud "an error occurred:....Exemption" screen. Not the blue circle "trying to load screen."
Mind you most channels are still working. (Oddly the ones I watch most are down, TCM, MSNBC and a few others.) AND although they are not working in HD or FHD-- they ARE working in the low-bandwith group! (Go figure.) So I can still watch them. (Yes, I cleared the cache, etc.)

I'm not here to complain about it, but actually curious.

Do we think channels will start dropping out until there are none?
Or is this part of moving to a new server?
Or just a fluke?

(I'm frankly just relieved that the 24/7 are working! I'm obsessed.)

Original TPK user here, i pay through gmasterpanel. Would anyone have the new server url by chance. thank you

Reply to it and ask how can you pay.

Hi Husham, I tried what you said and the email came straight back to me. Apparently you can’t reply to the email address where it was sent from. If you have another email address GMaster I would be grateful if you could let me have it. Thanks in advance.

Hi, had TOK and was then on GM for last couple of years paying my invoices thru the GM Panel. Is there anyway now to get to a client area and what are the best apps to use on Firestick to make use of account??
There isn't any news for gmaster panel customers. Tivimate xcipyv perfect player all work on Fredrick with extreme codes login setup

There is no need in that regard

New to the forum. Have not received any email through Gmaster. How can I get service up and running on firestick? Can someone please DM me?
Done

Well, this morning several channels appear to have died. I've been running GM on TiVimate with the new logon and it's been superb. Now several channels are getting the grey cloud "an error occurred:....Exemption" screen. Not the blue circle "trying to load screen."
Mind you most channels are still working. (Oddly the ones I watch most are down, TCM, MSNBC and a few others.) AND although they are not working in HD or FHD-- they ARE working in the low-bandwith group! (Go figure.) So I can still watch them. (Yes, I cleared the cache, etc.)

Or just a fluke?

Interesting, thanx

My account was working through XCIPTV but login is no longer working and saying my account is expired. Haven't received an email with a link to pay, how do I get to a working page from gmaster panel to pay them? Thanks

Or just a fluke?

Mine's behaving the same way ("Exemption" screen for MSNBC). Waiting to see whether former Mintpanel customers get picked up by the new TopDog site or not.

My account was working through XCIPTV but login is no longer working and saying my account is expired. Haven't received an email with a link to pay, how do I get to a working page from gmaster panel to pay them? Thanks
There isn't one. The only message from gmaster was that some accounts are being canceled, some are being transferred to a new server. They give no other explanation of what is happening

Back
Top Bottom